AllSaints Careers 2021- AllSaints Jobs in United Kingdom 2021. Find here Latest United Kingdom Jobs in AllSaints. AllSaints United Kingdom Jobs Vacancies 2021. Government Jobs in UK. United Kingdom Government Jobs Opportunity in United Kingdom. Upcoming Federal Government Jobs.
Jobs seekers who are looking for AllSaints Jobs in United Kingdom can get here latest United Kingdom Job Opening through AllSaints Careers Sites. We are updating this page for latest AllSaints Jobs in United Kingdom. You can see below current AllSaints United Kingdom Jobs 2021 with all required eligibility.
AllSaints Careers 2021- AllSaints Jobs in United Kingdom
latest United Kingdom Job Opening through AllSaints Careers:- AllSaints United Kingdom currently published a job notification on AllSaints United Kingdom Jobs site. Candidates who are eligible for AllSaints Jobs 2021. They can fill their online application AllSaints Engineering Technician jobs available now. Candidates who are required can apply for this Holiday Stylist jobs in United Kingdom.
For more details about AllSaints United Kingdom Jobs 2021 you can check below. Candidates should advised that they should check official notification before applying. This information taken from official site of AllSaints. We are not responsible for any error or mistake.
AllSaints United Kingdom Jobs Opening 2021 Summary
|Name of Recruiter||AllSaints|
|Name of Job Position||Holiday Stylist|
|Jobs Type||Fresher Jobs in United Kingdom|
|Application Deadline||Not Applicable|
|Salary||£45,209 Per Year|
Here at AllSaints we are proud to be a customer centric global team. Our vision is to make the coolest clothes to evoke emotion for our customers, worldwide.
Everything about our style and creativity is curated in-house, from store design and construction to our brand image, digital presence and clothing design. We are truly an agile business: we work at pace and take responsibility for making a difference.
We are a brand embarking on a very exciting plan and we are seeking new members of the team who want to contribute to this.
AllSaints Jobs THE ROLE
As an AllSaints Holiday Stylist, you are the fundamental link between our products and customers during our busy Christmas peak period.
The majority of the day will be spent on our busy shop floors, greeting and styling our customers. You support the fitting room service and cash desks with transactions and wrapping, as well as helping to select the perfect gift for everyone buying gifts during the festive season.
There will also be an opportunity to gain some experience in visual merchandising and general store operations.
You will work closely with your management team, supporting the store in reaching its targets, selling our collections to our customers and ensuring our stores are looking fabulous at all times.
You will be provided with great training tools and product knowledge, and it will be up to you to make the most of it.
AllSaints Jobs WHAT WILL I BE DOING?
- Our stores are busy and the majority of your time will be spent on your feet. Your day will be varied, fast-paced and most importantly, fun!
- You will style our customers in our latest collections, sharing your passion and product knowledge and providing them with an exceptional brand experience at all times
- You will support our cash desks with processing transactions and gift wrapping
- You will actively maintain the store’s aesthetic; ensuring that product is readily available for our customers and that floor sets and standards are upheld at all times
- Stock replenishment, deliveries and digital orders will become part of your day to day, whilst utilising our digital tools to support a positive customer journey
- You will relentlessly put the customer at the heart of everything you do and work as one AllSaints team to get the best result
- You will greet our customers into our store and tailor your approach to support the purpose of their visit
- Housekeeping and ensuring staff areas are maintained to the highest level of expectation, showing pride in your surroundings at all times
AllSaints Jobs WHAT SKILLS DO I NEED?
- Charismatic and attentive; you’ll constantly interact with customers from all over the world to provide an exceptional customer experience
- Awareness and knowledge of our brand, our style and our brand values – you’ll support and influence your peers and customers alike
- Can do attitude and lots of energy – there’s a lot of time spent on your feet on our busy shop floors
- Good problem solving techniques and ability to do so with pace, empathy and sometimes under pressure
- Tech savvy; you’ll be processing a lot of transactions and store deliveries using our in-store digital tools
- Digitally engaged; you’ll be actively aware of brand campaigns, lookbooks and new product launches and a passionate advocate of our Google platform
- Immaculate attent