Allegion Careers 2021- Allegion Jobs in Indiana 2021. Find here Latest Indiana Jobs in Allegion. Allegion Indiana Jobs Vacancies 2021. Government Jobs in USA. United States of America Government Jobs Opportunity in Indiana. Upcoming Federal Government Jobs.
Jobs seekers who are looking for Allegion Jobs in Indiana can get here latest Indiana Job Opening through Allegion Careers Sites. We are updating this page for latest Allegion Jobs in Indiana. You can see below current Allegion Indiana Jobs 2021 with all required eligibility.
Allegion Careers 2021- Allegion Jobs in Indiana
latest Indiana Job Opening through Allegion Careers:- Allegion Indiana currently published a job notification on Allegion Indiana Jobs site. Candidates who are eligible for Allegion Jobs 2021. They can fill their online application the Senior Systems Engineer jobs available now. Candidates who are Required Qualification can apply for this Senior Systems Engineer jobs in Indiana.
For more details about Allegion Indiana Jobs 2021 you can check below. Candidates should advised that they should check official notification before applying. This information taken from official site of Allegion. We are not responsible for any error or mistake.
Allegion Indiana Jobs Opening 2021 Summary
|Name of Recruiter||Allegion|
|Name of Job Position||Senior Systems Engineer|
|Jobs Type||Jobs in Indiana|
|Application Deadline||Not Applicable|
|Salary||$ 91,273.00 Per Year|
As the Senior Systems Engineer, you will be a system integrator for one of Allegion’s new electronic locks or access control devices for the Residential or Commercial environments. In this role, you will work with a Technical Leader and together be responsible for product scoping, requirements management, concept selection, and architecture development for systems including electrical, firmware, software, and mechanical components.
What You Will Do:
- Define system requirements and specifications to meet customer, marketing, and internal stakeholder needs
- Develop required design documentation, including functional block diagrams, DFMEAs, drawings, and instructions for manufacturing and product test requirements
- Develop appropriate documentation required to support product certifications, including FCC, UL, CE, and others as required by market applications
- Ensure that requirement risks are evaluated and mitigated early in the design process
- Lead integration of subsystems to meet product design requirements
- Ensure designs meet system requirements through proper verification methods
- Coordinate development timelines and track activities to meet delivery and cost commitments
- Define design trade-offs as necessary to ensure the highest level of product performance and quality when considering product cost, manufacturability, and available technologies
- Lead problem-solving activities utilizing the appropriate tools, such as fault-tree analysis, 5-why analysis, and fishbone diagrams to get to the root cause
What You Need to Succeed:
- BS in Systems Engineering, Electrical Engineering, Mechanical Engineering, or related field
- At least 5 years’ experience in access control, consumer products, automotive, aerospace, medical, or IoT devices
- You have demonstrated experience in Systems Engineering processes including design by requirements, traceability, and verification and validation
- You bring experience in product design from concept to production
- You are familiar with Failure Mode Effects and Analysis and have demonstrated experience on more than one program
- You display strong engineering project management skills
- Ideally, you have knowledge of cybersecurity methods and protocols, experience with cloud service architectures (AWS, Azure), low-power wireless communications products (WiFi, Bluetooth LE, Zigbee, ZWave), and mobile apps
- You’re a creative thinker with high initiative and high achievement goals
- Travel requirements: 10% after COVID 19 travel restrictions are lifted