Al Budoor KG Careers 2021- Al Budoor KG Jobs in UAE 2021. Find here Latest UAE Jobs in Al Budoor KG . Al Budoor KG UAE Jobs Vacancies 2021. Government Jobs in UAE. UAE Government Jobs Opportunity in UAE. Upcoming Federal Government Jobs.
Jobs seekers who are looking for Al Budoor KG Jobs in UAE can get here latest UAE Job Opening through Al Budoor KG Careers Sites. We are updating this page for latest Al Budoor KG Jobs in UAE. You can see below current Al Budoor KG UAE Jobs 2021 with all required eligibility.
Al Budoor KG Careers 2021- Al Budoor KG Jobs in UAE
latest UAE Job Opening through Al Budoor KG Careers:- Al Budoor KG UAE currently published a job notification on Al Budoor KG UAE Jobs site. Candidates who are eligible for Al Budoor KG Jobs 2021. They can fill their online application the Kindergarten Teacher jobs available now. Candidates who are BA in Education can apply for this Kindergarten Teacher jobs in UAE.
For more details about Al Budoor KG UAE Jobs 2021 you can check below. Candidates should advised that they should check official notification before applying. This information taken from official site of Al Budoor KG . We are not responsible for any error or mistake.
Al Budoor KG UAE Jobs Opening 2021 Summary
|Name of Recruiter||Al Budoor KG|
|Name of Job Position||Kindergarten Teacher|
|Job Location||Abu Dhabi|
|Jobs Type||Fresher Jobs in UAE|
|Application Deadline||Not Applicable|
|Salary||AED 7,174 per month|
Aldar Education are seeking an outstanding Kindergarten Teacher for Al Budoor KG Charter School for the start of the next academic year 2021-2022.
This is an exciting opportunity to join the highly successful Aldar family of schools and to help shape the future of Abu Dhabi’s leading school group.
The successful candidate will be able to deliver lessons that inspire students to succeed in order to achieve the best possible outcomes. Also, possess energy and enthusiasm to deliver lessons that engage, enthuse and motivate our learners.
- Competitive terms of employment and outstanding working conditions
- Tax Free Salary
- Fully furnished accommodation (if applicable)
- Medical insurance and Air Fare (if applicable)
- Opportunity to work within a team of supportive and creative colleagues
- Excellent professional development and guidance
- BA in Education (Early Years or Child Development Studies)
- Minimum 1 year experience as a KG Teacher.
- Experience of an American Curriculum would be advantageous
- Previous experience working with students whom English is not their first language
- Passion for teaching and commitment to educating the whole child
- A high level of professionalism and consideration of the well-being of children
- Recent and consistent involvement in extra-curricular activities
- Respect for all members of a school community, irrespective of position, gender, age and ethnic background
- A positive and solution-focused attitude to working life
- A clean enhanced Disclosure and Barring Services check or police check
- A covering letter and CV including details of two referees should be submitted via the TES website.
Aldar Education is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff to share this commitment. Offers of appointment are subject to satisfactory references and police clearance.
Please note that you are wholly responsible for fact checking in respect of the information provided by schools. Please also check for the latest visa and work permit requirements that may apply. Tes is not responsible for the content of advertisements or the policies adopted by advertising schools. Tes asks that all schools follow Tes’ Fair Recruitment Policy.