Air Products Careers 2021- Air Products Jobs in Qatar 2021. Find here Latest Qatar Jobs in Air Products. Air Products Qatar Jobs Vacancies 2021. Government Jobs in Qatar. Qatar Government Jobs Opportunity in Qatar. Upcoming Federal Government Jobs.
Jobs seekers who are looking for Air Products Jobs in Qatar can get here latest Qatar Job Opening through Air Products Careers Sites. We are updating this page for latest Air Products Jobs in Qatar. You can see below current Air Products Qatar Jobs 2021 with all PhD in Comparative Literature from a recognized Program or Department of Comparative Literature, BSc in Electrical Engineering eligibility.
Air Products Careers 2021- Air Products Jobs in Qatar
latest Qatar Job Opening through Air Products Careers:- Air Products Qatar currently published a job notification on Air Products Qatar Jobs site. Candidates who are eligible for Air Products Jobs 2021. They can fill their online application the Aftermarket Field Service Engineer jobs available now. Candidates who are Bachelor Degree can apply for this Aftermarket Field Service Engineer jobs in Qatar.
For more details about Air Products Qatar Jobs 2021 you can check below. Candidates should advised that they should check official notification before applying. This information taken from official site of Air Products. We are not responsible for any error or mistake.
Air Products Qatar Jobs Opening 2021 Summary
|Name of Recruiter||Air Products|
|Name of Job Position||Aftermarket Field Service Engineer|
|Job Location||Jobs in Doha|
|Jobs Type||Fresher Jobs in Qatar|
|Application Deadline||Not Applicable|
|Salary||23,000.00 QAR Monthly Expected.|
Rotoflow™, An Air Products Business, is a full-service turbomachinery OEM – providing a wide-range of new equipment solutions and aftermarket services to our customers globally in market segments such as industrial gases, petrochemicals, and hydrocarbons.
Worldwide aftermarket services are provided from regional service centers for OEM and non-OEM equipment. Visit www.rotoflow.com for more information.We are seeking an Aftermarket Field Service Engineer to perform installations, repairs, commissioning and startup of various types of turbomachinery at our global Air Products facilities and trade customers. The successful candidate will enjoy:
- Having a residence-based position supporting customer locations worldwide,
- Having approximately 70% travel and 30% home time,
- Providing rotational support to our service facilities as needed,
- Being part of and helping develop/grow a world-class service and machinery business from its initiation and seeing the results of candidate’s direct efforts,
- Working closely as a team with highly experienced, motivated team members including shop technicians, engineers, project managers, and business development engineers to exceed customer requirements and expectations,
- Being part of Air Products – a large and growing company with proven track record of stability and sustained profitable growth.
Air Products Jobs POSITION SUMMARY
The incumbent must uphold the company’s safety philosophy and processes for all field service activities. This position will support the Rotoflow expander business along with a variety of other rotating equipment in support of our Air Products business.
This position reports to the Operations Manager. The incumbent will have primary responsibility for customer interfacing field service support.
Air Products Jobs RESPONSIBILITIES
- Ensure a safe work environment by ensuring all Air Products safe work procedures are followed and implementing the Air Product’s Basic Safety Process.
- Understand industrial safe work processes and standards in the ASU, hydrocarbon and petrochemical environments.
- Supervise customer representatives and contractors on proper equipment changeouts, overhauls and startup of various rotating equipment.
- Travel to customer sites working independently as a representative of the Rotoflow group.
- Demonstrate both professional and technical knowledge of turbomachinery and reciprocating equipment.
- Solve problems by identifying, defining, analyzing and then making sound, timely decisions working with engineering.
- Demonstrate effective oral and written communication skills; maintain free and open communication.
- Understand and demonstrate knowledge in reading prints, flows sheets and product designs; provide liaison between the field and engineering and project managers to resolve technical problems as necessary.
- Assist regional business development managers with customer site assessments and act as the technical liaison between customers and Rotoflow commercial teams.
- Ensure trip reports are generated at the completion of all trips documenting scope of all work performed.
- Manage and ensure expense reports are complete and accurate on a monthly basis.
- Associates or Bachelor’s degree in related industry,
- Proven experience of 10 or more years of field service with supervisory responsibility in a similar field.
- Previous experience with reciprocating and centrifugal pumps, compressors, and expanders,
- Knowledge of industry work practices required,
- Working knowledge in air separation and hydrocarbon plant processes and controls.
- Knowledge of geometric tolerancing and dimensioning,
- Proficient with PC programs such as Microsoft Outlook, Excel, Word, etc,
- Multi-OEM experience preferred,
- Excellent attention to detail,
- The Field Service Technician position requires an individual with strong leadership abilities coupled with a good mechanical aptitude; strong organizational, interpersonal, communication, and decision-making skills are essential to the position,
- The ability to work collaboratively across the business to perform responsibilities with minimum direction from management,
- The ability to understand, implement, and meet the schedule commitments to meet critical customer completion requirements,
A strong safety focus, with a full understanding of the applicability of Government EHS regulations and the Company’s Global EHS policies and pr