AIG Careers 2021- AIG Jobs in United Kingdom 2021. Find here Latest United Kingdom Jobs in AIG. AIG United Kingdom Jobs Vacancies 2021. Government Jobs in UK. United Kingdom Government Jobs Opportunity in United Kingdom. Upcoming Federal Government Jobs.
Jobs seekers who are looking for AIG Jobs in United Kingdom can get here latest United Kingdom Job Opening through AIG Careers Sites. We are updating this page for latest AIG Jobs in United Kingdom. You can see below current AIG United Kingdom Jobs 2021 with all required eligibility.
AIG Careers 2021- AIG Jobs in United Kingdom
latest United Kingdom Job Opening through AIG Careers:- AIG United Kingdom currently published a job notification on AIG United Kingdom Jobs site. Candidates who are eligible for AIG Jobs 2021. They can fill their online application AIG Engineering Technician jobs available now. Candidates who are required can apply for this Commercial Director jobs in United Kingdom.
For more details about AIG United Kingdom Jobs 2021 you can check below. Candidates should advised that they should check official notification before applying. This information taken from official site of AIG. We are not responsible for any error or mistake.
AIG United Kingdom Jobs Opening 2021 Summary
|Name of Recruiter||AIG|
|Name of Job Position||Commercial Director|
|Jobs Type||Fresher Jobs in United Kingdom|
|Application Deadline||Not Applicable|
|Salary||£53,740 Per Year|
Come and join an ambitious and growing company that helps people plan for the future.We’re an innovative business who want to stand out from the crowd. AIG Life UK are experts in protection. We look after over 1.2 million people , and we specialise in life insurance, income protection, critical illness cover and more. For us, protection products are about more than financial security. We help our customers and their families to live their healthiest lives, supporting them when they need us most.
This is reflected in our culture – we believe that the best things we do in life, we do for others.As we grow, we take tremendous pride in seeing our employees grow with us, and are committed to attracting, nurturing and developing the best talent
This role holder will be a member of the Senior Leadership Team, responsible for leading the Partnerships channel and Product and Proposition delivery. This role will also lead on new channel / new market entry strategies.
The role holder will work closely with the technical teams across AIG Life, including Finance and Underwriting to help translate technical pricing, reinsurance and underwriting inputs into actionable commercial strategies that will support the achievement of AIG Life goals.
AIG Jobs What We’re Looking For
- Demonstrable experience of leading product / propositions for a large Insurer including technical appreciation of pricing, underwriting, reinsurance
- Background or experience in managing / leading significant commercial partners including Banks, Retailers
- Financial Acumen (actuarial or accountancy background preferable). A background in P&L ownership preferable
- Experience in new channel development
- Proven experience coordinating multiple assignments simultaneously, leading others, and managing the successful completion of tasks on a timely basis
- Proven ability to lead through influence and to motivate and gain commitment and trust from colleagues and peers as well as ability to work across interdisciplinary teams that are geographically dispersed
- Ability to influence senior stakeholders, both within the Senior Leadership Team, AIGLL Board and U.S
- Experience in leading and developing senior teams
- Experience as a member of a Senior Leadership team. Able to work collegiately and to common agendas
- Ability to frame and deliver a sales and marketing strategy to drive desired commercial outcomes
- Ability to role model the behaviors key to the culture and values of AIGLL, whilst embracing the diversity of views and experiences of the team.
- To ensure within areas of responsibility that all internal and external corporate governance and compliance requirements are met.
It has been and will continue to be the policy of American International Group, Inc., its subsidiaries and affiliates to be an Equal Opportunity Employer. We provide equal opportunity to all qualified individuals regardless of race, color, religion, age, gender, gender expression, national origin, veteran status, disability or any other legally protected categories.
At AIG, we believe that diversity and inclusion are critical to our future and our mission – creating a foundation for a creative workplace that leads to innovation, growth, and profitability. Through a wide variety of programs and initiatives, we invest in each employee, seeking to ensure that our people are not only respected as individuals, but also truly valued for their unique perspectives.
SM – Sales & MarketingEstimated Travel Percentage (%): No TravelRelocation Provided: NoAIG Life Limited