Africa Personnel Services Lodge Head Chef Vacancies 2022- Africa Personnel Services Lodge Head Chef Jobs in Namibia 2022. Find here Latest Namibia Jobs in Africa Personnel Services Lodge Head Chef. Africa Personnel Services Lodge Head Chef Namibia Jobs Vacancies 2022. Government Jobs in Namibia. Namibia Government Jobs Opportunity in Namibia. Upcoming Federal Government Jobs.
Jobs seekers who are looking for Africa Personnel Services Lodge Head Chef Jobs in Namibia can get here latest Namibia Job Opening through Africa Personnel Services Lodge Head Chef Vacancies Sites. We are updating this page for latest Africa Personnel Services Lodge Head Chef Jobs in Namibia. You can see below current Africa Personnel Services Lodge Head Chef Namibia Jobs 2022 with all required eligibility.
Africa Personnel Services Lodge Head Chef Vacancies 2022- Africa Personnel Services Lodge Head Chef Jobs in Namibia
latest Namibia Job Opening through Africa Personnel Services Lodge Head Chef Vacancies:- Africa Personnel Services Lodge Head Chef Namibia currently published a job notification on Africa Personnel Services Lodge Head Chef Namibia Jobs site. Candidates who are eligible for Africa Personnel Services Lodge Head Chef Jobs 2022. They can fill their online application the Lodge Head Chef jobs available now. Candidates who are Bachelor’s Degree preferred can apply for this Lodge Head Chef jobs in Namibia.
For more details about Africa Personnel Services Lodge Head Chef Namibia Jobs 2022 you can check below. Candidates should advised that they should check official notification before applying. This information taken from official site of Africa Personnel Services Lodge Head Chef. We are not responsible for any error or mistake.
Africa Personnel Services Lodge Head Chef Namibia Jobs Opening 2022 Summary
|Name of Recruiter||Africa Personnel Services Lodge Head Chef|
|Name of Job Position||Lodge Head Chef|
|Jobs Type||Fresher Jobs in Namibia|
|Application Deadline||Not Applicable|
|Salary||NAD 11,900 Per month|
|Last Date||27 June 2022|
We are seeking an experienced Head Chef on behalf of our client. The Head Chef will oversee the daily operation of the kitchen while maintaining quality food products and services for the resort’s Restaurant, Bar Outlets, in-Room Dining outlets & Canteen.
The Head Chef will be required to conduct their duties in a courteous, safe, and efficient manner, in accordance with the hotel’s policies and procedures, ensuring that a high level of service is maintained.
- Manage menu preparation and pricing in line with the stated F&B objectives of the hotel.
- Maintain sensitivity to local cultural traditions and adhere to religious beliefs in preparation and services of all food on-premises.
- Manage the preparation and presentation of food products to always ensure quality.
- Monitor and check guest satisfaction.
- Implement procedures to minimize wastage and over-production.
- Ensure standards of presentation and preparation of food items meet hotel & brand standards.
- Maintain the highest standards of Food Hygiene and adherence to all Health and Safety standards.
- Check and ensure the proper storage of raw and processed food items including the condition of food in freezers.
Profit and Loss
- Assist in the daily maintenance of food services and sales to achieve optimal levels of revenues while maintaining high levels of guest expectations.
- Assist to work in conjunction with accounting to maintain and maximize levels of departmental profit and minimize waste of the cost of sales.
- Assist with the management of the Kitchen Operation. Activities center on the identification of strengths and weaknesses, and the development of plans and strategies to ensure business development.
- Assist with sales to guests, in conjunction with F&B Services, through the Restaurant, In-Room Dining Outlets of the lodge, and any actions taken by the incumbent that can impact the volume of business.
- Assist with efforts expended and decisions made, and revenue generated by food sales.
- Assist with controls over the elements that determine profit and loss.
- Assist with managing operating expenses that have the capacity to set margins and manage the business against profit projections.
- Make a decision that relates to profit and loss.
- Assist with the financial management of the operating department.
- Ensure all guests are being treated in an efficient and courteous manner through positive transactions between Kitchen and F&B Service associates, and that hotel standards are being applied.
- Resolve customer complaints as appropriate to maintain a high level of customer satisfaction and quality.
- Ensure all kitchen quality standards are complied with and that policies and procedures are consistently applied.
- Coordinate activities with other lodge departments to facilitate increased levels of communication and guest satisfaction.
- Assist with enhancing the product and service that is presented to the guest.
- Able to assist with making changes that respond to the marketplace and to guest needs, both present and anticipated.
- Recommend changes to the product and services. Use market research to develop new products and services.
- Direct and train all kitchen associates.
- Assist in new hires and ongoing training.
- Assist in the timely completion of performance appraisals.
- Give direction and assist with the implementation of plans.
- Able to assist and exercise hire and fire discretion within hotel policies.
- Operate the department within the hotel’s policies as they are related to the ethical codes, standards of good business practice, and local laws and regulations.
- Responsible for maintaining the quality of the product and ensuring consistency in delivery and standards.
- Work in support of team goals and measure effectiveness by the quality of decision making at the senior level as well as through the profit and service performance at the individual unit level.
- Supervise the activities and the service levels of the kitchen operation.
- Ensure correct food handling & hygiene practices are always executed by kitchen associates.
- Conducting periodic departmental meetings.
- Develop incentive programs for associates.
- Present innovative ideas to the Manager.
Training and Development
- Assist with the training and development of associates with an eye toward maximum associates’ satisfaction, productivity, and guest satisfaction.
- Assist with the selection, training, and development of the associates within the department.
- Be well versed and knowledgeable of the hotel’s Fire and Evacuation procedures as well as health and safety requirements in the Workplace. Ensure employees are aware of their duty of care as determined by legislation and that they maintain complete familiarity
- Uphold Hotels company culture by always demonstrating hotel standards to guests and fellow associates.
- Personally ensure compliance with all relevant Workplace Health & Safety, Occupational Health & Safety legislation, and related hotel policies
- High school, diploma in Hotel Management, Bachelor’s Degree preferred (Certificate in Western Cuisine Cooking, Culinary Arts certificate).
- Minimum (5) five to (7) seven years’ experience in Kitchen Operations, including at least (2) two years as Head Chef or Executive Sous Chef with supervisory experience in a quality rated Hotel / Resort, required.
- MUST have a valid driver’s License.
- MUST be willing to relocate.
- MUST be able to start ASAP.
- Most tasks are performed in a team environment with the employee acting as a team leader. There is minimal direct supervision.
- Must possess basic computer skills.
- Knowledge of computer accounting programs, math skills as well as budgetary analysis capabilities required
- Extensive knowledge of the hotel, its services, and its facilities.
Please submit your curriculum vitae and certified copies of qualifications with a cover letter clearly indicating the position you are applying for to e-mail:
Email: [email protected]