Africa Personnel Services Chef-Supermarket Vacancies 2022- Africa Personnel Services Chef-Supermarket Jobs in Namibia 2022. Find here Latest Namibia Jobs in Africa Personnel Services Chef-Supermarket. Africa Personnel Services Chef-Supermarket Namibia Jobs Vacancies 2022. Government Jobs in Namibia. Namibia Government Jobs Opportunity in Namibia. Upcoming Federal Government Jobs.
Jobs seekers who are looking for Africa Personnel Services Chef-Supermarket Jobs in Namibia can get here latest Namibia Job Opening through Africa Personnel Services Chef-Supermarket Vacancies Sites. We are updating this page for latest Africa Personnel Services Chef-Supermarket Jobs in Namibia. You can see below current Africa Personnel Services Chef-Supermarket Namibia Jobs 2022 with all required eligibility.
Africa Personnel Services Chef-Supermarket Vacancies 2022- Africa Personnel Services Chef-Supermarket Jobs in Namibia
latest Namibia Job Opening through Africa Personnel Services Chef-Supermarket Vacancies:- Africa Personnel Services Chef-Supermarket Namibia currently published a job notification on Africa Personnel Services Chef-Supermarket Namibia Jobs site. Candidates who are eligible for Africa Personnel Services Chef-Supermarket Jobs 2022. They can fill their online application the Chef-Supermarket jobs available now. Candidates who are High school certificate/ Diploma/Certificate in Hotel Management can apply for this Chef-Supermarket jobs in Namibia.
For more details about Africa Personnel Services Chef-Supermarket Namibia Jobs 2022 you can check below. Candidates should advised that they should check official notification before applying. This information taken from official site of Africa Personnel Services Chef-Supermarket. We are not responsible for any error or mistake.
Africa Personnel Services Chef-Supermarket Namibia Jobs Opening 2022 Summary
|Name of Recruiter||Africa Personnel Services Chef-Supermarket|
|Name of Job Position||Chef-Supermarket|
|Jobs Type||Fresher Jobs in Namibia|
|Application Deadline||Not Applicable|
|Salary||NAD 10,400 Per month|
|Last Date||30 October 2022|
We are seeking an experienced Chef on behalf of our client. The Chef will oversee the daily operation of the kitchen while maintaining quality food products and services for the supermarket kitchen. The Chef will be required to conduct their duties courteously, safely, and efficiently, in accordance with the supermarket kitchen policies and procedures, ensuring that a high level of service is maintained.
- Manage menu preparation and pricing in line with the supermarket kitchen.
- Maintain sensitivity to local cultural traditions and adhere to religious beliefs in preparation and services of all food on-premises.
- Manage the preparation and presentation of food products always to ensure quality.
- Monitor and check customer satisfaction.
- Implement procedures to minimize wastage and over-production.
- Maintain the highest standards of Food Hygiene and adherence to all Health and Safety standards.
- Check and ensure the proper storage of raw and processed food items including the condition of food in freezers.
Profit and Loss
- Assist in the daily maintenance of food services and sales to achieve optimal levels of revenues while maintaining high levels of customer expectations.
- Excellent coasting and seasonal planning skills.
- Assist in working with accounting to maintain and maximize levels of departmental profit and minimize waste of the cost of sales.
- Assist with the management of the Kitchen Operation.
- Assist with efforts, decisions made, and revenue generated by food sales.
- Assist with controls over the elements that determine profit and loss.
- Assist with managing operating expenses that have the capacity to set margins and manage the business against profit projections.
- Make a decision that relates to profit and loss.
- Assist with the financial management of the operating department.
- High school certificate/ Diploma/Certificate in Hotel Management.
- Minimum 1-year experience in Kitchen Operations.
- A valid driver’s License will be an added advantage.
- Must be willing to relocate or be from Keetmanshoop.
- Must possess basic computer skills.
- Knowledge of computer accounting programs, math skills as well as budgetary analysis capabilities is required.
To apply, you MUST meet the necessary requirements and MUST be willing to relocate to Keetmanshoop or must be from Keetmanshoop.
Closing Date: 30 October 2022