ADNOC Careers 2021- ADNOC Jobs in UAE 2021. Find here Latest UAE Jobs in ADNOC. ADNOC UAE Jobs Vacancies 2021. Government Jobs in UAE. UAE Government Jobs Opportunity in UAE. Upcoming Federal Government Jobs.
Jobs seekers who are looking for ADNOC Jobs in UAE can get here latest UAE Job Opening through ADNOC Careers Sites. We are updating this page for latest ADNOC Jobs in UAE. You can see below current ADNOC UAE Jobs 2021 with all required eligibility.
ADNOC Careers 2021- ADNOC Jobs in UAE
latest UAE Job Opening through ADNOC Careers:- ADNOC UAE currently published a job notification on ADNOC UAE Jobs site. Candidates who are eligible for ADNOC Jobs 2021. They can fill their online application the Senior Technical Project Manager (AIQ) jobs available now. Candidates who are Bachelor’s degree in Sciences or Engineering can apply for this Senior Technical Project Manager (AIQ) jobs in UAE.
For more details about ADNOC UAE Jobs 2021 you can check below. Candidates should advised that they should check official notification before applying. This information taken from official site of ADNOC. We are not responsible for any error or mistake.
ADNOC UAE Jobs Opening 2021 Summary
|Name of Recruiter||ADNOC|
|Name of Job Position||Senior Technical Project Manager (AIQ)|
|Job Location||Abu dhabi|
|Jobs Type||Fresher Jobs in UAE|
|Application Deadline||Not Applicable|
|Salary||AED 300,000 per year|
- AIQ is a new joint venture company between ADNOC and Group 42, which focuses on developing artificial intelligence technologies in the United Arab Emirates. AIQ develops and commercializes AI products and applications for the oil and gas industry. It aims in providing end-to-end solutions by using its data, cloud and talents to develop AI solutions that seek to reduce costs and generate revenue for its clients.
AIQ embodies an innovative and entrepreneurial spirit that embraces challenges to push boundaries and seeks to welcome professionals to its team that share the desire to make meaningful and impactful contributions to its mission. Always on the cutting edge of technology, AIQ provides its talent all the opportunities to thrive and excel. Working at AIQ includes dealing with massive data sets, an AI infrastructure that is powered by the latest NVIDIA GPU cloud computing platform and access to limitless computing, storage and network resources.
- Bachelor’s degree in Sciences or Engineering
- 5+ years experience in project management in Oil and Gas
You manage one or multiple projects with big oil and gas players from ideation to delivery
- Play the focal point role for multiple projects
- Prepare roadmaps and track progress
- Organize and moderate meetings with clients
- Identify and remove obstacles and dependencies
- Track and expedite delivery with appropriate tools
- Realistically estimate delivery times and manage expectations of clients
- Prepare reports and meeting notes for projects progress
- Good understanding of the oil and gas industry (upstream, midstream, downstream)
- Experience with ADNOC is a plus, alternatively National Oil Companies and Service Providers
- Knowledge of projects management software (MS Project, Jira…)
- Organized, methodic, punctual
- Soft skills: communication, manage relationships with clients
ADNOC Jobs 2021 at ADNOC Careers Page. ADNOC Careers for Freshers. ADNOC Recruitment 2021. ADNOC distribution careers. About ADNOC Recruitment Agency. ADNOC Jobs vacancies. ADNOC Onshore Careers for Freshers. Abu Dhabi National Oil Company Jobs. Jobs in Abu Dhabi
Job Seekers Searching for ADNOC Jobs 2021 at ADNOC Careers Page, Excited news for them because of ADNOC Careers for Freshers open now. Candidates can check for ADNOC Recruitment 2021 at ADNOC distribution careers. We will also talk about ADNOC Recruitment Agency. Aspirants who are waiting from long time for the ADNOC Onshore Careers for Freshers. they can check here all the details of ADNOC Jobs 2021 at ADNOC Careers Page from behalf of us. ZADCO Jobs 2021 Abu Dhabi
We are providing on this page ADNOC Jobs 2021 details according to ADNOC Careers notification. Candidates can check here all important ADNOC Jobs 2021 detilas at ADNOC Careers Page. You will be find here current ADNOC Recruitment 2021 for various positions. ADNOC Jobs vacancies available at ADNOC distribution careers also. Aspirants can check for ADNOC Onshore Careers for Freshers also here.
ADNOC Jobs 2021 at ADNOC Careers Page
Abu Dhabi National Oil Company Jobs:-ADNOC Jobs are a performance-driven company that invests in its people; creating a rewarding work environment where individuals are valued for their ideas and contributions and are given the opportunity to realize their full potential.
ADNOC Jobs people define our business, and are the key to our success. ADNOC Jobs take a long-term, career-oriented approach to their professional development, providing them with the skills and experience necessary to meet the world’s future energy challenges.
ADNOC Jobs offer a broad-range of technical and non-technical career opportunities for experienced professionals that are looking to advance and enhance their careers in the energy sector. ADNOC Jobs committed to providing a range of exciting career opportunities for exceptional UAE Nationals, with view to achieving 75% Emiratization across the ADNOC Group of companies.
ADNOC Vacancies for Senior Analyst, Business Development
At present ADNOC Jobs 2021 at Senior Analyst, Business Development ADNOC Careers Page. All the details of ADNOC Jobs 2021 at Senior Analyst, Business Development at ADNOC Careers notification details given in below.
1.JOB PURPOSE: of ADNOC Jobs for Senior Analyst, Business Development
This job is meant to support achieving ADNOC strategic gas targets revolving around the following:
a) Identify and assess Downstream Gas Business Opportunities in a way that maximizes value, profitability, efficiency and performance for ADNOC Downstream.
b) Support the development of effective deals (from origination to deal closure) aimed at future partnership and collaboration in the target areas in line with ADNOC’s Downstream gas strategy.
c) Develop formal and informal networks within the gas industry and within ADNOC/Abu Dhabi with the objective of understanding & identifying opportunities & threats to ADNOC, and proactively using the knowledge to bring value to ADNOC.
Senior Analyst Business, shall plan and execute Department Manager’s assignments, consolidate all required inputs and present all necessary work towards achieving the above targets while focusing on maximizing value, profitability, efficiency and sustainability of the overall lineup of ADNOC Gas products in line with this job description.
2.ADNOC Recruitment KEY ACCOUNTABILITIES for Senior Analyst, Business Development ADNOC Careers Page
Market Intelligence & Strategy
- Carry out market intelligence activities; market segment & trends; technological advancements; key and strategic account information; competitive intelligence, strategies and product positioning to support gas development strategies and solutions roadmap.
- Derive value propositions by understanding the market from the customer perspective.
- Proactively monitor, sense and track the market place, customer needs and business environment to support development of customer centric solutions.
3. QUALIFICATIONS, EXPERIENCE, KNOWLEDGE & SKILLS: for Senior Analyst, Business Development ADNOC Careers Page
- Minimum Qualification.
- Bachelor’s degree in Engineering or Economic/ Business or equivalent.
- Minimum Experience & Knowledge & Skills.
- 5+ years of relevant professional experience in gas operations or technology, and/or economics/business development, financial evaluation and modeling.
- Possess or be working toward advanced education (CFA, or MBA);
- Excellent knowledge of gas operations, capital project development, financial evaluation and modeling and strategic planning.
- Strong commercial insights and instincts, and an ability to work well across boundaries, perform thorough analytics bearing in mind both upsides and downsides, strong communications skills.
- Analytical data-driven thinking and decision-making.
About the Abu Dhabi National Oil Company- ADNOC
Abu Dhabi National Oil Company operate across the entire hydrocarbon value chain, through a network of fully-integrated businesses, with interests that range from exploration, production, storage, refining and distribution, to the development of a wide-range of petrochemical products.
For over 46 years, we have played an integral role in Abu Dhabi’s economic development, managing, producing and preserving the Emirate’s hydrocarbon reserves on behalf of the Abu Dhabi Government. We are the principle catalyst of growth in the Emirate, and our work has had a positive and lasting impact on the quality of millions of lives. Since 1971, we have created thousands of jobs, driven the growth of a diverse knowledge-based economy, and played a key role in Abu Dhabi’s global emergence.
Today, Abu Dhabi National Oil Company continue to look for new and innovative ways to maximize the value of our resources, pioneering those approaches and technologies that will ensure we are able to meet the demands of an ever-changing energy market, and continue to have a positive impact on the Abu Dhabi economy for generations to come
ADNOC full form- Abu Dhabi National Oil Company
ADNOC Head Quarters Address: ADNOC Head Quarters Building,Corniche Road,Al Khubeirah – Abu Dhabi – United Arab Emirates
Closed ⋅ update soon