Accountant Jobs in Sharjah Careers 2021- Accountant Jobs in Sharjah Jobs in UAE 2021. Find here Latest UAE Jobs in Accountant Jobs in Sharjah. Accountant Jobs in Sharjah UAE Jobs Vacancies 2021. Government Jobs in UAE. UAE Government Jobs Opportunity in UAE. Upcoming Federal Government Jobs.
Jobs seekers who are looking for Accountant Jobs in Sharjah Jobs in UAE can get here latest UAE Job Opening through Accountant Jobs in Sharjah Careers Sites. We are updating this page for latest Accountant Jobs in Sharjah Jobs in UAE. You can see below current Accountant Jobs in Sharjah UAE Jobs 2021 with all required eligibility.
Accountant Jobs in Sharjah Careers 2021- Accountant Jobs in Sharjah Jobs in UAE
latest UAE Job Opening through Accountant Jobs in Sharjah Careers:- Accountant Jobs in Sharjah UAE currently published a job notification on Accountant Jobs in Sharjah UAE Jobs site. Candidates who are eligible for Accountant Jobs in Sharjah Jobs 2021. They can fill their online application the Accountant jobs available now. Candidates who are required can apply for this Accountant jobs in UAE.
For more details about Accountant Jobs in Sharjah UAE Jobs 2021 you can check below. Candidates should advised that they should check official notification before applying. This information taken from official site of Accountant Jobs in Sharjah. We are not responsible for any error or mistake.
Accountant Jobs in Sharjah UAE Jobs Opening 2021 Summary
|Name of Recruiter||Accountant Jobs in Sharjah|
|Name of Job Position||Accountant|
|Jobs Type||Fresher Jobs in UAE|
|Application Deadline||Not Applicable|
|Salary||AED 54,176.00 per year|
The accountant should manage all financial transactions, from fixed payments and variable expenses to bank deposits and budgets. Main responsibilities include auditing financial documents and procedures, reconciling bank statements and calculating tax payments and returns. should have previous experience with bookkeeping and a flair for spotting numerical mistakes.
Duties and responsibilities
- Manage all accounting transactions
- Prepare budget forecasts
- Publish financial statements in time
- Handle monthly, quarterly and annual closings
- Reconcile accounts payable and receivable
- Ensure timely bank payments
- Compute taxes and prepare tax returns
- Manage balance sheets and profit/loss statements
- Report on the company’s financial health and liquidity
- Audit financial transactions and documents
- Reinforce financial data confidentiality and conduct database backups when necessary
- Comply with financial policies and regulations
Skills and Abilities
- Excellent knowledge of accounting regulations and procedures
- Hands-on experience with accounting software SAP
- Advanced MS Excel skills
- Experience with general ledger functions
- Excellent communication (written and oral) / interpersonal skills
- Strong attention to detail and good analytical skills
- Strong personality
- Problem-solving skills
- Ability to handle multiple tasks
- Good interpersonal skills work well under pressure