Abbott Laboratories Careers – Abbott Laboratories Jobs vacancies 2021 Abbott Laboratories Careers 2021- Abbott Laboratories Jobs in South Africa 2021. Find here Latest South Africa Jobs in Abbott Laboratories. Abbott Laboratories South Africa Jobs Vacancies 2021. Government Jobs in South Africa. South Africa Government Jobs Opportunity in South Africa. Upcoming Federal Government Jobs.
Jobs seekers who are looking for Abbott Laboratories Jobs in South Africa can get here latest South Africa Job Opening through Abbott Laboratories Careers Sites. We are updating this page for latest Abbott Laboratories Jobs in South Africa. You can see below current Abbott Laboratories South Africa Jobs 2021 with all Matric or Degree/Diploma eligibility.
Abbott Laboratories Careers 2021- Abbott Laboratories Jobs in South Africa
latest South Africa Job Opening through Abbott Laboratories Careers:- Abbott Laboratories South Africa currently published a job notification on Abbott Laboratories South Africa Jobs site. Candidates who are eligible for Abbott Laboratories Jobs 2021. They can fill their online application the Management Accountant jobs available now. Candidates who are Chartered Accountant can apply for this Academic Management Accountant jobs in South Africa.
For more details about Abbott Laboratories South Africa Jobs 2021 you can check below. Candidates should advised that they should check official notification before applying. This information taken from official site of Abbott Laboratories . We are not responsible for any error or mistake.
Abbott Laboratories South Africa Jobs Opening 2021 Summary
|Name of Recruiter||Abbott Laboratories|
|Name of Job Position||Management Accountant|
|Jobs Type||Fresher Jobs in South Africa|
|Application Deadline||Not Applicable|
- Management of Procure-to-Pay Processes for ARD
- Concur Administration
- Monthly petty cash reconciliation
- Customer Collections Activities assistance for ARD when directed by RDIL
- Cash Flow Management for ARD
- Bank Relationship Management for ARD:
- Current account
- Fleet car management
- Credit card management
- Monthly Management Reporting and variance analysis to budget and forecast for ARD
- Month End Support to RDIL to meet month-end deadlines.
- Annual Operating Plan and quarterly forecasting assistance for submission into HFM (Includes Capital Expenditures) (quarterly)
- BBBEE – Consultant & various local review meetings for compliance including Transformation Committee, managing audit & submission (adhoc)
- Payroll – upload of the payroll into the bank once approved and first release. PAYE upload and first release; Bi-annual check PAYE check and submission; Tax directives; monthly PAYE recon and EMP 201 returns
- Workman’s Compensation annual reconciliation and payment (annually)
- CIPRO annual return submission (annually)
- An owner for Tax Audit Support relating to provisional and final submissions to RDIL and Execution for ARD (bi-annual)
- An owner for the preparation and liaising with auditors and drafting AFS with Core Reporting (bi-annual)
- Weekly Sales Flash
- Inventory Count Review – Monthly – Full Count – Annually
- Monthly oversight of Pantech (Pty) Ltd with a view to winding the company up:
- Intercompany cross-charge cut-off (non-inventory)
- Soft intercompany confirmations (for inventory & non-inventory transactions) – confirm using local currency amounts
- Confirm trade intercompany balances with Abbott & SJM entities
- Final intercompany reconciliations – LEGACY ABBOTT INTERCO ONLY (variances in HFM Interco Matching Reports must be resolved by 12pm Eastern Time Zone)
- Receive and record interest on Abbott loan & FX hedging entries (if applicable)
- Receive Out-of-Balance Intercompany reconciliation with Abbott & SJM entities (if applicable)
- Revenue Recognition Control Support
- Monthly Abbott Corporate Treasury Report
- FEC management
- Bank payment release
- Bank management
- Weekly sales flash
- Monthly PAYE recon and EMP 201 returns
- Monthly VAT recon and VAT 201 returns
- SOX testing and compliance:
- On a monthly basis to test for sales discounts authorisation and price discrepancies between SAP price charged to customer and master pricelist.
- Ensure that Free of charge policy is complied with by the business.
- Completion of a SOX checklist by each business unit per business cycle in the SABU region.
- On a quarterly basis to ensure completion of sales representation letters from Sales directors to ensure compliance
- Other ad-hoc projects
- Preferably a Chartered Accountant (South Africa)
- CIMA accountant with either SAICA or SAIPA articles completed
- Associate General Accountant (SA) (completed articles but did not write the SAICA board exam) Associate General Accountant (SA) (completed articles but did not write the SAICA board exam) Interpersonal skills
- Recently Qualified / completed Articles )