ABB Careers 2021- ABB Jobs in UAE 2021. Find here Latest UAE Jobs in ABB. ABB UAE Jobs Vacancies 2021. Government Jobs in UAE. UAE Government Jobs Opportunity in UAE. Upcoming Federal Government Jobs.
Jobs seekers who are looking for ABB Jobs in UAE can get here latest UAE Job Opening through ABB Careers Sites. We are updating this page for latest ABB Jobs in UAE. You can see below current ABB UAE Jobs 2021 with all requierd eligibility.
ABB Careers 2021- ABB Jobs in UAE
latest UAE Job Opening through ABB Careers:- ABB UAE currently published a job notification on ABB UAE Jobs site. Candidates who are eligible for ABB Jobs 2021. They can fill their online application the Technical Sales Support Specialist jobs available now. Candidates who are Bachelor’s degree can apply for this Technical Sales Support Specialist jobs in UAE.
For more details about ABB UAE Jobs 2021 you can check below. Candidates should advised that they should check official notification before applying. This information taken from official site of ABB. We are not responsible for any error or mistake.
ABB UAE Jobs Opening 2021 Summary
|Name of Recruiter||ABB|
|Name of Job Position||Technical Sales Support Specialist|
|Jobs Type||Fresher Jobs in UAE|
|Application Deadline||Not Applicable|
|Salary||AED 90,000.00 per year|
Take your next career step at ABB with a global team that is energizing the transformation of society and industry to achieve a more productive, sustainable future.
At ABB, we have the clear goal of driving diversity and inclusion across all dimensions: gender, LGBTQ+, abilities, ethnicity and generations. Together, we are embarking on a journey where each and every one of us, individually and collectively, welcomes and celebrates individual differences.
ABB’s Electrification Business Area is a leading provider of a full range of protection, control and measurement solutions – enabling safer and smarter electricity flow from substation to the point of consumption. We deliver products and systems designed to connect, protect and control electrical systems, ensuring reliability, efficiency and safety for equipment and personnel.
You will be working as Technical Sales Support Specialist and will be part of Electrification Business Area for Global Markets based in Dubai, UAE. In this role you will reporting to Technical Sales Support Manager and will be responsible for supporting the local sales organization or customers in determining the most technically appropriate and cost-effective solutions and preparing technical descriptions of the applied products and technology to support the proposal process and serving as a key technical resource in the assigned area.
- Offering technical advice and providing remarks on enquiry specifications for customers or channels or sales engineers about ABB products or systems or applications. Providing technical support during meetings, product presentations and negotiations.
- Performing analytics and diagnostic studies to determine the most suitable technical solution to meet customer needs and proposing solutions for complex enquiries.
- Preparing and delivering technical presentations and demonstrations for both internal staffs and customers on complex product issues.
- Providing training on offer products and solutions. Preparing and checking technical articles for publication.
- Living ABB’s core values of safety and integrity, which means taking responsibility for your own
- actions while caring for your colleagues and the business and following all applicable legal, customer and ABB’s health, safety and environment requirements all the time.
- Bachelor’s degree in Electrical or Electronics Engineering.
- Minimum 8 to 10 years of experience in low voltage products.
- Candidates must have experience on electrical components such as breakers, switches, control products, pilot devices, overload relays etc.
- Knowledge on digital communication or cloud connectivity.
- Experience in communication protocols such as Modbus, Ethernet, Profibus etc.
- Strong presentation skills with an ability to train the consultants or customers.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills with the ability to influence both internally and externally.
More about us
We look forward to receiving your application (preferably in English). If you want to discover more about ABB, take another look at our website www.abb.com.