420 HPC Careers 2021- 420 HPC Jobs in California 2021. Find here Latest California Jobs in 420 HPC. 420 HPC California Jobs Vacancies 2021. Government Jobs in USA. United States of America Government Jobs Opportunity in California. Upcoming Federal Government Jobs.
Jobs seekers who are looking for 420 HPC Jobs in California can get here latest California Job Opening through 420 HPC Careers Sites. We are updating this page for latest 420 HPC Jobs in California. You can see below current 420 HPC California Jobs 2021 with all required eligibility.
420 HPC Careers 2021- 420 HPC Jobs in California
latest California Job Opening through 420 HPC Careers:- 420 HPC California currently published a job notification on 420 HPC California Jobs site. Candidates who are eligible for 420 HPC Jobs 2021. They can fill their online application the Cannabis Budtender jobs available now. Candidates who are Required can apply for this Cannabis Budtender jobs in California.
For more details about 420 HPC California Jobs 2021 you can check below. Candidates should advised that they should check official notification before applying. This information taken from official site of 420 HPC. We are not responsible for any error or mistake.
420 HPC California Jobs Opening 2021 Summary
|Name of Recruiter||420 HPC|
|Name of Job Position||Cannabis Budtender|
|Jobs Type||Jobs in California|
|Application Deadline||Not Applicable|
|Salary||$13.45 per hour|
Budtender Job Description:
knowledgeable and experienced Budtender to assist customers in selecting suitable cannabis products. The responsibilities of the Budtender include greeting and welcoming customers, informing the manager of customer complaints and operational issues, and sharing firsthand experiences of cannabis products to address customer concerns. You should also be able to answer customers’ questions regarding the different strains of cannabis, their medicinal uses, and methods of consumption.
To be successful as a Budtender, you should keep abreast of the latest developments in cannabis laws to maintain legal compliance. Ultimately, and outstanding Budtender should be able to demonstrate excellent communication and customer service skills by ensuring that customers are well-informed and satisfied with their purchases.
- Advising customers on suitable cannabis products based on their needs, preferences, budgets, and reactions to different strains of cannabis.
- Processing customers’ payments using the store’s Point of Sale (POS) system.
- Facilitating the sale.
- Educating customers about a variety of cannabis products, including flower, edibles, and concentrates.
- Staying abreast of new products, strains, changes in laws, and industry trends in order to provide the highest level of service to customers.
- Weighing and packaging products as needed.
- Providing recommendations on cannabis products based on customer requests.
- Advising customers on proper safety measures to follow when consuming cannabis.
- Assisting in various dispensary operations, including operating the cash register and maintaining hygienic conditions.
- Other duties as assigned by Upper Management.
Requirements for this role:
- Willingness to undergo a background check
- MUST be 21 years of age or older
- 2+ years of sales experience
- Excellent cash handling skills
- Strong interpersonal skills to be able to effectively handle a wide array of customers
- Passion for cannabis
- A flexible schedule; ability to work weekends, evenings and holidays
To keep our staff safe, customers and employees are required to wear masks. We have a limit on number of guests per area. Employees get temp checks and must wear mask during shift.