3M Careers 2021- 3M Jobs in Indiana 2021. Find here Latest Indiana Jobs in 3M. 3M Indiana Jobs Vacancies 2021. Government Jobs in USA. United States of America Government Jobs Opportunity in Indiana. Upcoming Federal Government Jobs.
Jobs seekers who are looking for 3M Jobs in Indiana can get here latest Indiana Job Opening through 3M Careers Sites. We are updating this page for latest 3M Jobs in Indiana. You can see below current 3M Indiana Jobs 2021 with all required eligibility.
3M Careers 2021- 3M Jobs in Indiana
latest Indiana Job Opening through 3M Careers:- 3M Indiana currently published a job notification on 3M Indiana Jobs site. Candidates who are eligible for 3M Jobs 2021. They can fill their online application the Operations Manager jobs available now. Candidates who are Bachelor’s Degree can apply for this Operations Manager jobs in Indiana.
For more details about 3M Indiana Jobs 2021 you can check below. Candidates should advised that they should check official notification before applying. This information taken from official site of 3M. We are not responsible for any error or mistake.
3M Indiana Jobs Opening 2021 Summary
|Name of Recruiter||3M|
|Name of Job Position||Operations Manager|
|Jobs Type||Jobs in Indiana|
|Application Deadline||Not Applicable|
|Salary||$ 71,175.00 Per Year|
The Impact You’ll Make in this Role
As a(n) Operations Manager you will have the opportunity to tap into your curiosity and collaborate with some of the most innovative and diverse people around the world. Here, you will make an impact by:
- Production Management responsibility of all production activities of the plant. Accountable for driving continuous improvement in EHSR, productivity and quality. Coordinating operating activities so that products are manufactured on schedule, within quality standards, and meeting cost objectives as directed by customer focused value stream feedback.
- Being responsible for directing lean initiatives and operational improvements throughout the facility. Working to continuously improve daily tier processes, daily accountability boards, glass walls, standard work, visual controls and layered process coaching. Encouraging plantwide participation in Indianapolis continuous improvement suggestion process and leading CI group. Actively participating in relevant corporate lean programs/initiatives.
- Developing all levels of the production supervision staff. Driving consistency and accountability regarding all policies, procedures and expectations throughout the production organization. Driving operator engagement throughout the facility and encouraging problem solving through all levels of the site organization.
- Member of Indianapolis Plant Operating Committee
Your Skills and Expertise
To set you up for success in this role from day one, 3M requires (at a minimum) the following qualifications:
- Bachelor’s degree or higher (completed and verified prior to start) from an accredited institution
- Five (5) years of experience in a manufacturing environment in a private, public, government or military environment
Additional qualifications that could help you succeed even further in this role include:
- Three (3) years of experience in a leadership and/or supervisory role in a private, public, government or military environment
- Previous production or value stream/product management experience
- Certified Lean Six Sigma Black Belt
- Understanding of Shingo principles and/or principle-based leadership
- Influence that can drive others to make/accept change
- Ability to make an impact specifically in terms of continuous improvement and Lean culture