USPS Jobs NYC for International Sales Executive Eas. Postal Jobs NYC. USPS Jobs 2019 at USPS Careers Page. US Postal Service Jobs. Post office jobs in United States at Post office Careers page. United States postal service jobs & USPS employment news. USPS Jobs Indianapolis
Candidates who are looking for USPS Jobs NYC at USPS careers link, Great news for them because of USPS Jobs in NYC available post office Careers page. Those aspirants who are waiting from long time for Post office jobs in United States thy have good opportunity for get post office jobs NYC . We are updating here time to time about United States postal service jobs & USPS employment news on this page. Candidates who wants to get USPS Jobs & USPS employment news they can subscribe our web-portal by email for Upcoming US Postal Service Jobs, United States postal service jobs & USPS employment news according to USPS Careers Page.
USPS Jobs NYC for International Sales Executive Eas
United States Postal Service External Publication for Job Posting 10339459
If this job requires qualification on an examination, the number of applicants who will be invited to take or retake the
examination may be limited.
Job Posting Period_**
08/15/2019 – 08/22/2019
Job Title_** INTERNATIONAL SALES EXECUTIVE
Facility Location_** 90 CHURCH ST
NEW YORK NY 10007-4600
TITLE: INTERNATIONAL SALES EXECUTIVE
GRADE: EAS – 23
FLSA DESIGNATION: Exempt
OCCUPATION CODE: 2370-0316
NON-SCHEDULED DAYS: Saturday/Sunday
HOURS: 08:00 A.M. to 05:00 P.M.
SALARY RANGE: 70,173.00 – 92,091.00 USD Annually
FINANCE NUMBER: 106437
USPS Jobs NYC : BENEFIT INFORMATION:
The salary will be based on previous experience, salary history, and current postal pay policies. We offer excellent benefits including health and life insurance, retirement plan, savings/investment plan with employer contribution, flexible spending, flextime scheduling of core work hours, annual and sick leave.
USPS Jobs NYC : Background Check_**
The Inspection Service criminal background check is conducted using United States information resources only (e.g., FBI fingerprint check, state and county checks). A criminal background check involves a 5-year inquiry for any location where
the individual has resided, worked or gone to school within the United States or its territories. As a result of this limitation, the criminal background checks of individuals who have not resided in the United States or its territories for the preceding 5-years may not be considered complete.
The Inspection Service may be able to process inquiries for U.S. Citizens only,
but only if their time spent out of the country was spent as: a trailing spouse or dependent of someone working for the U.S. government (military or civilian), a missionary, a student attending school in a foreign country, a Peace Corps participant, or as an employee of a U.S.based employer/company. If the Inspection Service is unable to perform a complete background check because of residency outside the United States, such individuals will be ineligible for Postal employment.
USPS Jobs NYC : Functional Purpose_**
Sells USPS international mailing and shipping products and services to business prospects customers within an assigned territory to achieve sales goals.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES for USPS Jobs NYC
- Sells international services and products to achieve established revenue goals within an assigned geographical area by developing customized mailing plans for business customers.
- Develops new, innovative, customized solutions and strategies to enhance revenue growth.
- Provides international expertise and guidance to district champions and field sales representatives to support closing
- Assists in the development of sales strategies to maximize international revenues and improve customer awareness and satisfaction of established and potential global customers.
- Monitors the achievement of revenue and volume goals to monitor the existing customer base and grow revenue; recommends and implements changes to sales strategies as necessary.
- Monitors marketplace conditions and adjusts strategies to drive revenue through appropriate use of business alliances; works closely with business partners to ensure end users a reliable and cost-effective delivery network.
- Develops effective working relationships with business customers, business partners and organizational entities to ensure optimum coordination and maximize potential revenue opportunities.
- Supports the distribution of international specific sales support and training materials to the field sales representatives. May conduct training and provide guidance to the field.
- Participates in vendor shows, meetings and customer sales efforts for global products and solutions to support the field sales representatives in achieving international revenue.
- Implements consistent customer solutions across global accounts and geographic territories, ensuring cross-functional requirements are communicated with international operations and other key stakeholders.
- Records and maintains customer account information; monitors working suspects and prospects to document new business opportunities and uses the information to develop briefings.
SUPERVISION for USPS Jobs NYC
Manager International Sales This is a two-step application process requiring you to create a profile and submit an application for the position you are applying for. submitted. For information, please contact Cyril Johnson at Talent@usps.gov
The United States Postal Service has the following excellent and challenging employment opportunity for highly motivated
and innovative individuals. Successful candidates must demonstrate through a combination of education, training, and
experience the following requirements:
USPS Jobs NYC Requirements_**
- Ability to communicate orally and in writing to provide technical guidance, negotiate bu