USPS Jobs Indianapolis for City Carrier Assistant. USPS Jobs in Indiana. post office jobs Indiana. USPS Jobs 2019 at USPS Careers Page. US Postal Service Jobs. Post office jobs in United States at Post office Careers page. United States postal service jobs & USPS employment news.
Candidates who are looking for USPS Jobs Indianapolis at USPS careers link, Great news for them because of USPS Jobs in Indiana available post office Careers page. Those aspirants who are waiting from long time for Post office jobs in United States thy have good opportunity for get post office jobs Indiana. We are updating here time to time about United States postal service jobs & USPS employment news on this page. Candidates who wants to get USPS Jobs & USPS employment news they can subscribe our web-portal by email for Upcoming US Postal Service Jobs, United States postal service jobs & USPS employment news according to USPS Careers Page.
USPS Jobs Indianapolis for City Carrier Assistant
United States postal service jobs & USPS Jobs in Indiana employment news.- United States postal service offer a variety of challenging and rewarding opportunities nationwide. Here are some of the types of post office jobs Indiana positions available in United States postal service organizations
- Driving Experience
- Driver’s License
- Clean Driving Record
Benefits of USPS Jobs Indianapolis
- Dental Insurance
- Paid Time Off
- Health Insurance
- Vision Insurance
United States Postal Service
External Publication for Job Posting ********
If this job requires qualification on an examination, the number of applicants who will be invited to take or retake the examination may be limited.
Branch – Greater Indiana District
This job has an exam requirement. Currently, applicants for this posting who do not yet have an exam score are being
invited to take the exam. Examining will continue until capacity has been reached.
Job Title – CITY CARRIER ASSISTANT 1
Facility Location Position(s) will be at various facilities within the 462 ZIP CODE Area, including but not limited to the following FACILITY
7950 SOUTHEASTERN AVE
INDIANAPOLIS, IN 46239-9998
USPS Jobs Indianapolis Position(s) Will Be At The Following Facilities
6401 Gateway Dr.
Indianapolis, IN 46254
CONTACT INFORMATION: *********************
Title: CITY CARRIER ASSISTANT (CCA)
FLSA Designation: Non-Exempt
Occupation Code: 2310-0045
Non-Scheduled Days: Varies
CCAs may be required to work any day of the week, including weekends and holidays as scheduled. CCAs hold temporary appointments for periods not-to-exceed 360 days. Subsequent appointments after a 5 day break in service may be offered but are not guaranteed and should not be expected because the use of CCAs is discretionary and subject to business needs.
DRIVING REQUIRED: USPS Jobs Indianapolis
Benefit Information for USPS Jobs Indianapolis
Upon reappointment to a second 360-day term after a 5-day break in service eligible for: health insurance under FEHB; dental and vision insurance through FEDVIP; flexible spending accounts through FSAFEDS and long-term care insurance through FLTCIP. Wounded Warrior leave available if eligibility criteria are met. USPS Jobs Indianapolis SALARY RANGE: $17.19 per hour paid bi-weekly
USPS Jobs Indianapolis: FINANCE NUMBER: ******
Persons Eligible to
All U.S. Citizens, lawful permanent resident aliens, citizens of American Samoa or other territory owing permanent allegiance
to the United States. Applicants entitled to veterans’ preference and/or covered by the Veterans Employment Opportunity
Act may for any posted position. Applicants must at ******************** to be considered for this
employment opportunity. You must have a valid email ress to as communication regarding employment
opportunities, examinations (when applicable), and background checks will be sent by email. Please the following email
domain resses to your contact list to allow all correspondence to be received – @********* @**************
@************** @************ @*********. EXAM: If an exam is required and you are invited to take the test, instructions
regarding the exam process will be sent to you via email. Please ensure you can receive email messages from our test
vendor and follow instructions carefully so you can be considered for this employment opportunity. SCREENINGS: You may
receive multiple requests for background checks in regards to this employment opportunity. Respond to all requests quickly
as we anticipate filling our vacancies quickly and nonresponses may result in disqualification for this opportunity.
USPS Jobs Indianapolis: Background Check
5-years may not be considered complete.
but only if their time spent out of the country was spent as: a trailing spouse or dependent of someone working for the U.S. government (military or civilian), a missionary, a student attending school in a foreign country, a Peace Corps participant, or as an employee of a U.S.-based employer/company. If the Inspection Service is unable to perform a complete background check because of residency outside the United States, such individuals will be ineligible for Postal employment.
Functional Purpose of USPS Jobs Indianapolis
Delivers and collects mail on foot or by vehicle under varying road and weather conditions in a prescribed area; maintains
professional and effective public relations with customers and others, requiring a general familiarity with postal laws,
regulations, products and procedures commonly used, and geography of the area.
Duties And Responsibilities for USPS Jobs Indianapolis
- Routes or cases all classes of mail in sequence of delivery along an established route. Rearranges and relabels cases
- Withdraws mail from the distribution case and prepares it in sequence for efficient delivery independently or by another
carrier along an established route. Prepares and separates all classes of mail to be carried by truck to relay boxes along
Route for subsequent delivery. for USPS Jobs Indianapolis
- Handles undeliverable mail in accordance with established procedures.
- Delivers mail along a prescribed route, on foot or by vehicle, on a regular schedule, picking up itional mail from relay
boxes as needed. Collects mail from street letter boxes and accepts letters from mailing from customers; on certain routes may deliver mail that consists exclusively of parcel post, or the collection of mail.
- Uses portable electronic scanner as instructed.
- Delivers and collects charges on customs, postage-due, and C.O.D. mail matter. Delivers and obtains receipts for registered and certain insured mail. Signs for such matter, except insured mail, at the post office before beginning route and accounts for it upon return by payments of the amounts collected and delivery of of receipts taken.
- Deposits in the post office mail collected on the route upon returning from the route.
- Checks, and corrects if necessary, mailing cards from advertisers bearing names and resses of customers or former customers on the route.
- Furnishes customers with postal information and provides change of ress cards and other postal forms as needed.
- Reports to supervisor all unusual incidents or conditions relating to mail delivery, including condition of street letter boxes and centralized delivery equipment.
- Becomes proficient, when assigned to a route, in the casing of mail on other routes as assigned.
- Works professionally with other employees in the office.
- May as a CCA, perform clerical duties and be required to pass examinations on scheme of city primary distribution.
- In ition, may perform any of the following duties: check hotels and other establishments to ensure that mail for residents undeliverable as ressed is not improperly held; deliver stamps or other paper supplies to contract or classified stations and other designated delivery points; serves at carriers’ delivery window; receive and register where practical, all letters and packages of first-class matter properly offered for registration; case mail and make deliveries on other routes as assigned.
SUPERVISION for USPS Jobs Indianapolis
Supervisor, Customer Services, or other designated supervisor.
The United States Postal Service has the following excellent and challenging employment opportunity for highly motivated
and innovative individuals. Successful candidates must demonstrate through a combination of education, training, and
USPS Jobs Indianapolis Requirements
experience the following requirements:
USPS Jobs Indianapolis Examination Requirements
Applicants must successfully complete the Virtual Entry Assessment – MC (474).
USPS Jobs Indianapolis: Physical Requirements
Applicants must be physically able to efficiently perform the duties of the position with or without reasonable accommodation.
CCA duties require arduous exertion involving prolonged standing, walking, bending and reaching, and may involve handling heavy containers of mail weighing up to the allowable maximum mailing weight.
ITIONAL PROVISIONS for USPS Jobs Indianapolis
CCAs must work their assigned tour and days of work. CCAs must follow Postal Service policies and procedures for
personal conduct at work, including adhering to rules and regulations.
CCAs are required to provide service to the public. They must maintain a neat and professional appearance and demeanor
in such interactions, including wearing an approved uniform.
Applicants must have a valid state driver’s license, and demonstrate and maintain a safe driving record.
Qualified applicants must successfully pass a pre-employment drug screening to meet the U.S. Postal Service’s requirement
to be drug free. Applicants must also be a U.S. citizen or have permanent resident alien status.
Important Information of USPS Jobs Indianapolis
This request can also be made by someone on your behalf. Explain the nature of your limitations and the accommodation needed. The decision on granting reasonable accommodation will be on a case-by-case basis.
SPECIAL NOTE: Current career Postal Service employees are ineligible to to this posting.