USA Salvation Army Jobs at USA Salvation Army Careers. Get Salvation army employment news. Salvation army job near me (You). Salvation army job Application PDF Download.
Candidates who are waiting for USA Salvation Army Jobs at USA Salvation Army Careers from long time, who will be excited to hear that USA Salvation Army Jobs notification has been published on USA Salvation Army Careers portal. candidates who want to Salvation army job Application PDF, they need to follow USA Salvation Army Jobs notification carefully. We are always be touch with USA Salvation Army Careers portal for latest & Upcoming Salvation army employment news 2019-2020 years.
These USA Salvation Army Jobs are for all the talented aspirants for the Various types of USA Salvation Army job vacancy Position. USA Salvation Army department will be recruiting for Officers and various position in this year. Candidate should subscribe our web portal for Upcoming Government Jobs in USA Salvation Army Jobs portal.
USA Salvation Army Jobs at USA Salvation Army Careers
USA Salvation Army Jobs- If you are ready for a meaningful working career with a tremendous impact, then keep reading. The Salvation Army brand promises that Do the Most Good and it is Salvation Army employees who help us get there. At every level and in every discipline, you can make a real impact on your community every day through the work done inside Salvation Army walls.
If you work for us, you will be the hands and feet that enable us to help others. USA Salvation Army is as soulless about their employees as their mission to help anyone without discrimination. about. Salvation Army culture reflects this quality, which makes Salvation Army offices great places to work seriously. Just walk inside Salvation Army door and you will quickly see that Salvation Army employees take pride in supporting programs that make a difference.
USA Salvation Army Jobs Offers
USA Salvation Army Jobs offers at USA Salvation Army Careers Portal– You don’t have to be a social worker to be employed at The Salvation Army. The Salvation Army is always hiring and offer The Salvation Army careers in almost every discipline: Social Services, Emergency Disaster Response, Communications, Marketing, Public Relations, Community Development, Philanthropy, Information Technology, Legal, Human Resources, Publishing, Property Management, Pastoral Care, and Business Administration.
While The Salvation Army has employment opportunities in all U.S. regions – here’s how to get started in the Midwest.
USA Salvation Army Jobs with Global Impact at USA Salvation Army Careers
The Salvation Army’s Central U.S. presence includes 11 Midwestern states: Illinois, Iowa, Indiana, Kansas, Michigan, Minnesota, Missouri, Nebraska, North Dakota, South Dakota, and Wisconsin. With offices in every major U.S. city and 128 countries around the globe, The Salvation Army is an efficient network of local offices that are part of a larger global effort. When you join us, you’re on a global team for good. Think of us as the Avengers of the nonprofit world.
USA Salvation Army Jobs Benefits and Perks at USA Salvation Army Careers Portal
USA Salvation Army Jobs recognize that peace of mind is important to our employees so, we offer comprehensive benefits for regular, full-time employees.
USA Salvation Army Jobs Work-Life Balance
USA Salvation Army value family and promote work-life balance for all our employees.
Full Health Coverage for USA Salvation Army Jobs Careers
Comprehensive preferred provider medical plans are offered including prescription, dental and vision benefits. In addition, life insurance, disability, and flexible spending plans may also be available.
Time Off Benefits of USA Salvation Army Career
Time Off benefits including holidays, vacation, sick and personal leave are available to eligible employees.
Retirement benefits include a 100% employer contribution plan
As an employer, we strive to offer a competitive compensation package on par with nonprofit industry standards.
Our staff are committed to excellence and our mature business processes mean on-the-job growth opportunities. Education grants are also available to eligible employees.
Also, there are a lot of potlucks. I mean, a LOT of potlucks.
Mission with Meaning
The Salvation Army, an international movement, is an evangelical part of the universal Christian Church.Its message is based on the Bible. Its ministry is motivated by the love of God. Its mission is to preach the gospel of Jesus Christ and to meet human needs in His name without discrimination.
Current USA Salvation Army Jobs for Clerk/Cashier
US-WI-CudahyJob Title Clerk/Cashier
The Salvation Army is seeking energetic, self-motivated individuals with retail sales and/or management experience to work at our Family Thrift Store in Cudahy, WI.
We offer competitive pay, a fast-paced working environment, and excellent employee benefits including: vacation, paid holidays, health insurance and pension plan participation.
USA Salvation Army Jobs Responsibilities
- Operate cash register. Wrap/bag merchandise.
- Count money in cash drawers.
- Compute and record totals of transactions.
- Prepare merchandise and stock.
- Remove hangers and other non-clothing items from donated and returned material.
- Prepare, sort, hang and set up clothing, bric-a-brac, accessories.
- Clean shelves, counters and tables.
- Rag out product.
- Maintain cleanliness and orderliness.
- Other duties as assigned by manager.
- Maintain good customer relations.
- Support the mission statement of The Salvation Army.
US Salvation Army Jobs Qualifications
High School Diploma or GED
Knowledge of arithmetic, adding, subtraction, and figuring percentages. Ability to effectively present information in one-on-one situation to customers, clients, and other employees.
USA Salvation Army Jobs forAdministrative Assistant – Executive Director of Development
- Job ID- 2019-11476
# of Openings- 1
- Category- Administrativ
- Type- Regular Full-Time
USA Salvation Army Careers Overview
Looking for a place where “Doing the Most Good” is a mission! The Salvation Army has an Administrative Assistant to Executive Director of Development available for the ideal candidate.
We offer a competitive employee benefit program which includes a comprehensive medical, dental, vision, hearing and prescription drug plan, disability benefits, voluntary life insurance, 13 paid holidays, 2 floating holidays, vacation and 12 paid sick days. A hot lunch program is offered two days a week along with an on-site fitness center and a summer flex schedule.
This position is located in the northwest suburb of Hoffman Estates, Illinois near the Sears Centre.
In compliance with the ADA Amendments Act if you have a disability and would like to request an accommodation in order to apply for this position, please call 847-294-2166.
The Salvation Army is an Equal Opportunity Employer Minority/Female/Veterans/Disabled.
USA Salvation Army Careers Responsibilities
Provide Administrative support to the Executive Director of Development:
- Maintain the Director’s schedule, including day-to-day and long-term management of meetings, projects and priorities.
- Manage, organize, prioritize and compose all forms of correspondence and voice mail messages.
- Create Word, PowerPoint and Excel documents as needed. Review and edit documents when requested.
- Assist with travel planning and scheduling.
- Handle daily tasks such as making copies, sending faxes, answering phones; file electronic and hard copy correspondence.
- Responsible for distributing monthly budget ledgers to the department section heads.
- Respond to emails as directed by the Executive Director.
- Set-up, participate in and take notes for various conference calls, meetings, and webinars as requested.
- Plan, organize and prepare for territorial conferences, seminars, and meetings and any others as requested. As necessary, will lead teams of CRD support personnel to plan, organize and prepare for territorial conferences, etc.
- Serve as a liaison between Divisional staff and the Executive Director as needed.
- Work directly with National Headquarters (NHQ), Territorial Headquarters (THQ) and Community Relations Department (CRD) staff on special projects, tasks and reports as well as other responsibilities as needed.
- Guidance to divisional staff on issues relating to administrative procedures.
- Process expense reports, requisitions, check requests and other forms as needed.
- Works in conjunction with the Executive Director to facilitate meetings including preparing materials, making hotel reservations, setting up meeting place and taking care of A/V needs.
USA Salvation Army Jobs Qualifications
High School diploma or equivalent; Associate’s Degree in Business preferred.
Minimum 3 years office experience, with preference for support of executive level Administrative positions; experience in a non-profit organization preferred.
Travel may be required occasionally, approximately once per quarter for special events, conferences or meetings.