Sainik School Kalikiri Chittoor Recruitment 2019 for PGT Teacher Vacancies. Jobs in Sainik School Kalikiri Chittoor AP. Latest & Upcoming Andhra (AP) Govt Jobs. Sainik School Kalikiri Recruitment Vacancy.
Candidates who are searching for Sainik School Kalikiri Chittoor Jobs. Great news for them because of Sainik School Kalikiri Chittoor Recruitment Portal open for PGT Teacher Job vacancy. These vacancies is for Teaching jobs at Sainik School Kalikiri Chittoor. Candidates who want to apply for Sainik School Kalikiri Chittoor vacancies. They are advised by us that read all the important details for Sainik School Kalikiri Chittoor Careers Notification before apply. Subscribe us for Latest & Upcoming Sarkari Naukri in India.
Sainik School Kalikiri Chittoor Recruitment 2019 for PGT Teacher Vacancies
Sainik School Kalikiri Recruitment 2019- The School Organization Sainik School Kalikiri published a new job Notification for PGT Teacher Vacancy. Job Aspirants who have Post Graduate, B.Ed, B.A, B.Sc qualifications can apply for this vacancy position. The Sainik School Kalikiri Teacher Vacancy will be conducted on 25 May 2019. The Jobs notification is in Sainik School Kalikiri, Chittoor, Andhra Pradesh.
Our Team has also mentioned the Sainik School Kalikiri job recruitment details such as qualifications, interview Address, age limit criteria, Scale of Paye, Important Dates, And Selection procedure with How to apply for Sainik School Kalikiri Vacancy those are given in the recruitment notification. We are also Providing official notification pdf in the below section for more information.
Position – PGT Faculty Position 2019
Organization– Sainik School Kalikiri
Job Location – Andhra Pradesh
No of Vacancies – 02
Salary Scale – 3 Lakh To 6 Lakh
Roles as a PGT Teacher for Sainik School Kalikiri Chittoor Recruitment
- As a teacher, one of your main roles is to motivate your learners to develop their ability and aspiration to learn.
- You may read about delivering training and facilitating learning , but in reality you do much more than that.
- Your role is not just about teaching your subject or preparing learners for assessment.
- The focus of your role relates very much to inspiring your learners to change and develop their personal, social and professional skills to the best of their ability.
Some key Aspects of your role as a PGT teacher for Sainik School Kalikiri Chittoor Recruitment
- carrying out initial and/or diagnostic assessments
- clear communication with your learners, other professionals and stakeholders
- promoting appropriate behaviour and respect for others
- identifying and meeting individual learners’ needs
- being aware of the support mechanisms available
- being organised
- being reflective, which means learning from successes as well as mistakes.
How to Apply for Sainik School Kalikiri Chittoor Recruitment
- Eligible and interested candidates may apply in the application format available at the School Office from 0900 to 1700 hrs on all working days or the same can be downloaded from school website at www.kalikirisainikschool.com. Last date for receipt of Applications: 25 May 19.
- Recent Passport size photograph of the candidate is to be affixed at the space provided.
- A self-addressed envelope duly affixing postal stamps worth Rs. 30/- to be submitted with the application.
- Filled in application form along with self-attested copies of certificates are to be forwarded to “The Principal, Sainik School Kalikiri, Chittoor Dist, Andhra Pradesh PIN: 517234.
Qualification Details: for Sainik School Kalikiri Chittoor Recruitment
A. PGT (English):
- Essential: (a) Post Graduate in English with at least 50% marks (or its equivalent) from recognized University and Bachelor of Education (B.Ed.) in relevant subject from National Council for Teacher Education recognized Institution OR Post Graduate in English with at least 50% marks (or its equivalent) from recognized University and B.A. Ed./B.Sc.Ed. in relevant subject from any NCTE recognized institution.
- Desirable : 2 years experience in CBSE affiliated school.
B. PGT (Physics):
- Essential: (a) Post Graduate in Physics with at least 50% marks (or its equivalent) from recognized University and Bachelor of Education (B.Ed.) in relevant subject from National Council for Teacher Education recognized Institution OR Post Graduate in Physics with at least 50% marks (or its equivalent) from recognized University and B.A. Ed./B.Sc.Ed. in relevant subject from any NCTE recognized institution.
- Desirable : 2 years experience in CBSE affiliated school.
Application Fee: for Sainik School Kalikiri Chittoor Recruitment
Demand Draft for Rs. 500/- for General Category and Rs.250/- for SC/ST Category as application fee (Non-refundable) drawn from any nationalized bank in favour of The Principal, Sainik School Kalikiri payable at State Bank of India, Kalikiri Branch (Code : 016427) also to be forwarded with the application. Applications without original Demand Draft will be rejected. The fee once paid will NOT be refunded on any account nor would this fee be held in reserve for future examination/selection.
General Instructions for Sainik School Kalikiri Chittoor Recruitment
(1) No TA/DA will be admissible for attending the selection procedure. Selected candidates should be ready to take responsibilities in a Residential School.
(2) Applicants with higher qualifications and experience, proficiency in sports/games, NCC, etc., will be given added credits during the short-listing process and selection process/interview. Indian Nationals only to apply.
(3) Applicants are to clearly mention their email ID and mobile number in the Application form to enable the school to communicate the date/schedule of selection test at short notice. Information pertaining to selection will also be updated on school website.
(4) Candidates are to bring the certificates/documents in original (in support of their qualifications/experience as mentioned in the application) while reporting for selection test, failing which their candidature will not be entertained.
(5) Canvassing in any form will disqualify the candidature of the applicant. Last date for receipt of Applications: 25 May 19. School will not be responsible for postal delay.
(6) The school administration reserves the right to cancel any one or all the vacancies due to administrative reasons.
Sainik School Kalikiri
Chairman/MD/CEO : Vikrant Kishore
Sainik School Kalikiri Head Office Address : Chittoor (Dist), Kalikiri, Andhra Pradesh
Friends how was the information about Sainik School Kalikiri Jobs? Please give us the feedback back. Your feed back help us write a better post. Our team will respond to your comments soon. Thank you for visiting AP Govt Job Portal. We hope to meet again soon.