NYPD Jobs 2019. NYPD Civilian Jobs for Police Officer. Latest & Upcoming NYPD Police Officer Exams & New York Police Department Jobs @ NYC.gov. Check NYPD Requirements, NYPD Salary & Phyical Test details.
Candidates who want to get NYPD Jobs 2019, like NYPD Police officer Jobs & NYPD Civilian Jobs.This is the great opportunity for them to fill the Application form for Latest & Upcoming NYPD Police Officer Exams & New York Police Department Jobs @ NYC.gov. We are updating in the below section all the NYPD Requirements, NYPD Salary & Phyical Test details. So Subscribe us for Latest & Upcoming NYPD Police Officer Exams & New York Police Department (NYPD) Jobs.
New York Police Department NYPD Jobs 2019
Hello Job Seekers,
Welcome on the Policerecruitments.com. We are happy to Serve you. This page is totally dedicated to Current & upcoming NYPD Jobs news 2019. When New York Police Department update any vacancy details for NYPD Jobs @ NYC.gov then we updates the information on our web page.
Currently many types of NYPD Jobs Opening in New York Police Department @ NYC.gov. So in the below section of this page we are updating current NYPD Jobs & NYPD Civilian Jobs for Police Officer & other Positions.
You can find here information about NYPD requirements, NYPD Salary & Physical Details. Whether you’re considering a career as a police officer, traffic enforcement agent, or a communications technician, a range of rewarding and fulfilling career opportunities await you in the NYPD
NYPD Jobs 2019 for Police Officer Jobs
A good news for Job seeker who wants to Job in NYPD that, DEPARTMENT OF CORRECTION hiring for 03 Supervising Investigator Position. Candidate who wants to NYPD Jobs as a Supervising Investigator Position can apply on company site. Candidate should check all details like NYPD Requirements, NYPD Salary & Phyical Test details before applying. NYPD Requirements, NYPD Salary & Phyical Test details given in the below section.
NYPD Requirements, NYPD Salary & Phyical Test details
NYPD Qualifying Age: The minimum age of appointment is 21 years old. However, candidates are eligible to take the Police Officer’s Entrance Exam at seventeen and one half (17½) years old. Candidates may take the Entrance Exam up until their 35th birthday.
Education: You must have earned 60 college credits with a minimum 2.0 GPA from an accredited institution or 2 years of active military service in the U.S. Armed Forces in order to be appointed to the title of Police Officer.
Residency: You must also be a United States citizen, have a valid New York driver license and live in one of the city’s five boroughs or Nassau, Suffolk, Rockland, Westchester, Putnam or Orange counties within 30 days of being hired.
Disqualifiers: Candidates will be disqualified if they have been convicted of a felony, domestic violence misdemeanor, or have been dishonorably discharged from the military. Candidates may also be disqualified if they demonstrate a history of disrespect for the law, a tendency toward violence, termination from a job for poor behavior, or not adjusting to discipline.
NYPD Hiring Process for Police Officer
- The hiring process requires that the following steps must be successfully completed:
- Written Entrance Exam: Candidates must pass a written examination offered by the Department of Citywide Administrative Services in order to move forward in the hiring process
- Medical Exam
- Written and Oral Psychological Exams
- Background Character Investigation
- Job Standards Test (JST): Candidates must finish this continuous physical test in 4 minutes and 28 seconds to pass. The JST includes: sprinting 50 yards and surmounting a barrier; climbing stairs; demonstrating the ability to physically restrain someone; running in pursuit; dragging a 175-pound mannequin 35 feet to simulate a rescue; and pulling the trigger of an unloaded firearm multiple times
- In addition, candidates are required to pass a drug and alcohol screening
Salary: NYPD Civilian Jobs for Police Officer
Starting salary: $42,500
Salary after 5 ½ years: $85,292.
Including holiday pay, longevity pay, uniform allowance, night differential and overtime, police officers may potentially earn over $100,000 per year.
Click here for visit NYPD Salary Chart
Additional Benefits for NYPD Civilian Jobs for Police Officer
- 27 Paid vacation days after 5 years of service
- Unlimited sick leave with full pay
- Selection of medical benefit packages
- Prescription, dental, and vision coverage
- Annuity fund
- Deferred Compensation Plan, 401K and I.R.A.
- Optional retirement at one half salary after 22 years of service
- Annual $12,000 Variable Supplement Fund (upon retirement)
- Excellent promotional opportunities
Promotional Opportunities for NYPD Civilian Jobs for Police Officer
The Department offers promotional exams periodically for the ranks of Sergeant, Lieutenant, and Captain. Promotion to detective, as well as all ranks above Captain, are based upon merit. Each of these ranks afford members the opportunity to earn significantly higher salaries.
Military Veterans for New York Police Department Jobs @ NYC.gov
The NYPD has a special place for those who have served, and we value the training, skills and management experience of military personnel, which is one of the main reasons we actively recruit veterans.
Additional benefits available to military veterans include:
- Veterans can earn GI Bill benefits in addition to their salary during their first two years.
- Police Officer Exam scores are kept on file indefinitely. Upon leaving the U.S. Armed Forces, veterans have 6 months to start the hiring process.
- Veterans can add 4 years to the maximum hiring age, or 6 years if they served during war or national emergency. This applies only to veterans under age 40.
- Veterans can buy back three years of their military time to be applied to their NYPD retirement.
- Officers who are active reservists are allowed 30 paid military days per year, in addition to their vacation time.
NYPD Jobs Educational Opportunities
Joining the NYPD is not only a great way to launch a career, it’s a great way to enhance your education. Here are just some of the benefits:
- Full salary and benefits are available on the first day of academy training.
- Earn up to 29 college credits from your academy training that can go toward a degree.
- Several institutions offer full or partial scholarships to NYPD members.
NYPD Police Officer Jobs Online Registration
- To open an account, please register here.
- Complete the appropriate Personal History Questionnaire online, below.
- CAS-5 Personal History Questionnaire (for police officers, school safety agents, and cadet applicants only).
Fill out the CAS-5 form online, and follow the prompts. DO NOT MAIL THESE FORMS.
Aspirants we hope you like the information given about New York City Police Jobs Recruitment. If you have any questions or query, please write in the comment box below. Our team will answer your question soon. One of your comments helps us to write a good post for you in the future. Best wishes to all of you for coming life. Please Share this in-formation with your friends.
You can Subscribe our Job portal by Email for Current & upcoming Job Notification.