MOD Job Circular 2019 for Various Position. Examine here for Ministry of Defence job circular 2019. Check update of BD ministry of Defence assistant director job circular. Stay with us for Latest & New BD Job Circular 2019. MOD Job Circular 2019, BD New Job Circular, BD Govt Job Circular, BD Jobs Today & BDJOBS. Job Circular 2019
BD Govt Job Circular 2019 open at now. Candidates can check now for MOD Job Circular 2019 . All Important key given in the below for Ministry of Defence job circular. details for Ministry of Defence job circular regarding as BD Govt Job Circular 2019.
Candidates who are waiting for MOD Job Circular 2019 Good News for them that Bangladesh Ministry of Defence job circular 2019 is published. You can check here for Ministry of Defence job circular 2019. Defence Job Circular 2019 going to gives you many opportunity for make your future bright. Check all the details given in the below section for Ministry of Defence job circular 2019.
You can visit here Bangladesh Railway Job Circular also search for BD Army govt Jobs Circular,… Bangladesh Police Daroga Job Circular and Air force Circular 2019 on our website. Check here for BD govt Jobs 2019. Examine here for Bangladesh Navy circular 2019 Current BD Jobs you can find here
MOD Job Circular 2019
Defense job circular 2019 has been published by the Authority. This is a huge and attractive job circular. A large number of people will be recruited in the Ministry of Defense. To get all information related to Defense Job Circular 2019, you can visit on our website which is policerecruitments.com. Anyone can take this opportunity.The Defense Ministry includes three uniformed military services of Bangladesh Bangladesh Army, Bangladesh Navy and Bangladesh Air Force. At present, members of Bangladesh Armed Forces are posted as peacekeepers under UNDPKO in eight (08) countries around the world. Bangladesh is currently contributing to the world’s largest troops.
Ministry of Defence job circular 2019
The Armed Forces Division is an extension of the Prime Minister’s Office for the dissemination of policies, government approval for the coordination between the deployment of the Armed Forces and the coordination between the service headquarters. It is a major official organ for coordinating all operational matters as well as for important administrative matters related to the Armed Forces. In this, under the direct supervision and guidance of the Prime Minister, there are rights, instructions and control of services on operational and administrative matters.
If you are interested in this job in the Ministry of Defense, you should submit your application from the required date. All information related to Defense Job Circular 2019 has been found on my website which is Policerecruitments.com. Two job circulars have been issued to the Ministry of Defense, which has been converted into an image file for all the people and can easily read this Job Circular. Ministry of Defense has been belted to the ministry in 2019.
MOD Job Circular 2019 for Various Position Details
Job title : Visit the Image file.
Educational qualification : Please Visit The Job Circular.
Employment type : Permanent.
Compensation and Benefit : As per government pay-scale.
Age limit : Visit the job circular.
Source: :BDPratidin, 29 July 2019
Application Deadline: : 28 August 2019
Download MOD Job Circular 2019 Image PDF
In the below section we are providing mod Job circular Image. You can find in this all information about Ministry of Defence job circular 2019. Check now all the details before the apply for Ministry of Defence job circular 2019.
Note:- Policerecruitments.com is not responsible for any error in this job post. Applicants check first all the details in mod job circular original pdf and also visit MOD Bangladesh official website.
Dear Aspirants if you have any question in your mind About Bangladesh MOD Job Circular. please write in the comment box below. Our team will be answer you as soon as possible. You can subscribe us by Email for Upcoming New Govt Jobs Circular.
Thanks for Visiting us
About MOD Bangladesh
Ministry of Defense (MoD) is a Bangladeshi government ministry. The MoD is headed by the Defense Minister, a citizen and member of the Cabinet; This post is usually organized by the Prime Minister of Bangladesh, who also acts as President in command of the army.
MoD uses the highest command authority on Bangladesh Armed Forces. Parliament is constitutionally responsible for working with the President and the service heads to ensure the protection of the nation. In practice, however, members of Parliament have never played an important role in the National Defense Scheme or Defense Budget, the Secretary of Defense does.
Bangladesh Defence Forces
- Bangladesh Army
- Bangladesh Navy
- Bangladesh Air Force
Bangladesh Inter-Forces institutions
- Director Generals of Medical Services (DGMS)
- National Defence College (NDC)
- Defence Services Command and Staff College (DSCSC)
- Military Institute of Science and Technology (MIST)
- Bangladesh University of Professionals (BUP)
- Armed Forces Medical College (AFMC)
- Army Medical Colleges(AMC)
- Armed Forces Medical Institute (AFMI)
- Armed Forces Institute of Pathology (AFIP)
- Bangladesh Ordnance Factories (BOF)
- Inter Services Selection Board (ISSB)
- Bangladesh Armed Services Board (BASB)
- Directorate General of Defence Purchase (DGDP)
- Directorate General of Forces Intelligence (DGFI)
- Inter-Services Public Relations (ISPR)
- Governing Bodies of Cadet Colleges
Bangladesh Defence forces Role and Working
The functions of the MoD are:
- Defence of Bangladesh.
- Apart from working with Bangladesh’s Defense Services and Armed Forces or working with any of Bangladesh’s armed forces, coordinating the plans of the defense services on the declaration of the National Emergency / War, and the control of the system and coordination and activities. Defense services are being deployed in support of civil administration.
- Army, Naval and Air Force Works
- Production of cypher documents
- Bangladesh Ordnance Factories (Produce Ammunition and Arms for Bangladesh Army)
- International Red Cross and Geneva Conventions in so far as these affect belligerents
- Gallantry awards and decorations in respect of forces under its control
- Military Lands and Cantonments
- Meteorological Observations
- Pardons, reprieves and respites, etc., of all personnel belonging to armed forces
- National Services and Bangladesh National Cadet Corps (BNCC)
- Matters relating to Cadet Colleges
- Matters relating to Space Research and Remote Sensing Organisation (SPARRSO)
- Civil Services paid from Defence Estimates
- Hydrographic Surveys and preparation of navigational charts (excluding Hydrographic surveys in the inland water of Bangladesh and preparation of charts for inland navigation)
- Survey of Bangladesh
- Budget legal and statutory matters of the Armed Forces
- Secretarial administration including financial matters
- Administration and control of subordinate offices and organisations under this ministry
- Liaison with International Organisations and matters relating to treaties and agreements with other countries and world bodies relating to subject allotted to this ministry
- All laws on subjects allotted to this ministry
- Inquires and statistics on any of the subjects allotted to this ministry.
- Fees in respect of any of the subjects allotted to this ministry except fees taken in courts