ISRO Careers 2019. ISRO Jobs for Technician B Vacancies. ISRO Recruitment 2019 for Engineers. Latest & Upcoming ISRO Vacancy 2019-2020. Current Governmet Jobs in ISRO. www.isro.gov.in Recruitment 2019. ISRO Jobs for Freshers. Candidates who wants to make ISRO career bright they need to Apply for ISRO Jobs and Get most valuable life. job in ISRO Available now check below current ISRO Jobs.
Job Seekers who are waiting for ISRO Recruitment 2019-2020, Better news for them. Because of ISRO Careers link is open for Various types of ISRO Jobs. Candidates who are waiting from long time for ISRO Vacancy, they can visit here all types of ISRO Jobs at ISRO Careers link.
We are updating here Current & Latest ISRO Jobs Notification according to ISRO Careers link. Currently ISRO Vacancy available for Technician B Position. All the details of ISRO Jobs Notification is given in the below section. So you can apply for these ISRO Recruitment 2019 after read all the eligibility on ISRO Careers link those are provided by us below section. IISER Jobs
ISRO Jobs 2019 for Technician B Vacancies at ISRO Careers
ISRO Jobs for Technician B Vacancies- Indian Space Research Organization ISRO Jobs notification published on ISRO Careers link. Candidate who are interested & eligible for these vacancies. They can apply for this vacancies Position of Technician B for 6 vacancies. ISRO Vacancy details like Age, Qualification, Cost of Application, Selection process, How to Apply? & other details given in the below section of this post.
Candidates advised that they read all the information care fully for ISRO Recruitment 2019 Before the Apply for ISRO Jobs for Technician B Position. Let us mention the ISRO Vacancy details.
ISRO Careers Jobs 2019 Notification
|Organization Name||Advanced Data Processing Research Institute|
|Post Name||Technician B|
|No. of Vacancies||6|
|Educational Qualification||10th, ITI|
|Job Location||Secunderabad, Telangana – India|
|Salary & Pay Scale||Rs. 33600/- Per Month|
ISRO Jobs Qualification/Experience
Technician B:- Applicants who wants to Apply for this post they have SSC/SSLC pass + ITI/NTC/NAC in Electronics OR Advanced Electronics OR Computer Hardware Mechanic.
Age Limit for ISRO Vacancy for Technician Position
Candidates who are belonging to Gen/ UR their age must be between 18-35 years (As on 12/07/2019).
Relaxation (in Upper age limit) for Reserve Categories:-05 years for SC/ST candidates OR 03 years for OBC candidates
Ex-servicemen and Persons with Disabilities (PWD) are eligible for upper age relaxation as per Govt. of India Rules.
Selection Process for ISRO Recruitment of Technician B Vacancy
Selection procedure for ISRO Vacancy of Technician B Position will be on the Basis of Written Test and Skill Test (Curriculum based)
Application fee:- No Application cost Applicable for any candidate.
How to Apply for ISRO Jobs
Candidates who are eligible and meeting thei qualification according to ISRO Careers Notification for Technician B Position they should be send their application in prescribed format with all the necessary copies of document to the following notice address:-
Sr. Admin. Officer, Adrian, 203, Akbar Road, Tarbund, Manovikasnagar (Po), Secunderabad – 500 009 (Telangana)
Important Dates: At ISRO Careers Notification
Notification Date:- 12th June 2019
Last Date for Submission of Application Form:- 12th July 2019
If you have any question or Doubt About this Jobs Vacancies. Comment in below box we will answer you as soon as. You can subscribe us by email for Latest & Upcoming Govt Jobs in India.
Thank for Visiting us
About the ISRO
Harness space technology for national development, while pursuing space science research and planetary exploration.
- Design and development of launch vehicles and related technologies for providing access to space.
- Design and development of satellites and related technologies for earth observation, communication, navigation, meteorology and space science.
- Indian National Satellite (INSAT) programme for meeting telecommunication, television broadcasting and developmental applications.
- Indian Remote Sensing Satellite (IRS) programme for management of natural resources and monitoring of environment using space based imagery.
- Space based Applications for Societal development.
- Research and Development in space science and planetary exploration.
Objective of ISRO
- Operational flights of Polar Satellite Launch Vehicle (PSLV).
- Developmental flight of Geo-synchronous Satellite Launch Vehicle (GSLV- Mk II).
- Development of heavy lift Geo-synchronous Satellite Launch Vehicle (GSLV-Mk III).
- Design, Development and Realization of Communication Satellites.
- Design, Development and Realization of Earth Observation Satellites.
- Development of Navigation Satellite Systems.
- Development of satellites for Space Science and Planetary Exploration.
- Earth Observation Applications.
- Space based systems for Societal Applications.
- Advanced Technologies and newer initiatives.
- Training, Capacity building and Education.
- Promotion of Space technology.
- Infrastructure / Facility Development for space research.
- International Cooperation.
ISRO centres across India
1. Vikram Sarabhai Space Centre (VSSC), Thiruvananthapuram
2. Satish Dhawan Space Centre (SDSC) SHAR
3. U R Rao Satellite Centre (URSC), Bangalore
4. ISRO Propulsion Complex (IPRC), Mahendragiri
5. Liquid Propulsion Systems Centre (LPSC), Thiruvananthapuram, Bangalore
6. Space Applications Centre (SAC), Ahemadabad
7. National Remote Sensing Centre (NRSC), Hyderabad.
8. ISRO Telemetry Tracking and Command Network (ISTRAC), Bangalore
9. Master Control Facility (MCF), Hassan & Bhopal
10. ISRO Inertial Systems Unit (IISU), Thiruvananthapuram
11. Laboratory for Electro-Optics Systems (LEOS), Bangalore
12. Development and Educational Communication Unit (DECU), Ahmedabad
13. Regional Remote Sensing Centres (RRSCs)
14. Indian Institute of Space Science & Technology (IIST), Thiruvananthapuram
15. Indian Institute of Remote Sensing (IIRS), Dehradun
16. Physical Research Laboratory (PRL), Ahmedabad
17. National Atmospheric Research Laboratory (NARL), Gadanki
18. North Eastern-Space Applications Centre (NE-SAC), Shillong
19. Semi-Conductor Laboratory (SCL), Chandigarh
20. Antrix Corporation Limited, Bangalore
Declaimer:- Our website is not responsible for any error in this post. Candidates advised that they read all the information on official website of ISRO for Complete information.