IISER Thiruvananthapuram Recruitment 2019 faculty Position
IISER Trivandrum faculty Recruitment- Candidates you will be happy to hear that Indian Institute of Science Education and Research Thiruvananthapuram Jobs available at now for Faculty Position. IISER Thiruvananthapuram Jobs notification published for hiring Faculty position like Professor, Assistant Professor & Associate Professor Position.
All the details for IISER Thiruvananthapuram Recruitment 2019 for Professor, Assistant Professor & Associate Professor Positionis given in the below section. You can visit all the details of IISER Thiruvananthapuram Vacancy for Professor, Assistant Professor & Associate Professor Faculty Position.
IISER TVM Recruitment 2019
Indian Institute of Science Education and Research Thiruvananthapuram (IISER TVM) invites applications for various faculty positions of the Institute from eligible Indian Nationals, Persons of Indian Origin (PIOs) and Overseas Citizens of India (OCIs) with outstanding academic achievements, ability to establish a vibrant research programme, and passion for teaching. Appointments will be made in the schools of Biology, Chemistry, Mathematics and Physics within the flexible four-tier faculty framework followed by the institutions of national importance under the Ministry of Human Resource Development, Government of India.
IISER Thiruvananthapuram Recruitment Qualification & Pay Scale
|DESIGNATION AND PAY||ELIGIBILITY AND EXPERIENCE|
|Assistant Professor Grade II
Level 10 Cell 8, minimum pay Rs 70,900 + HRA + Travel allowance.
|Ph.D. with first class or equivalent at the preceding degree(s) in the appropriate branch with very good academic record throughout. Age preferably below 32 years.|
|Assistant Professor Grade I
Level 12 Cell 1, minimum pay Rs 1,01,500 + HRA + travel allowance + pension benefits under New Pension Scheme (NPS) of Govt. of India.
|Ph.D. with first class or equivalent at the preceding degree(s) in the appropriate branch with a very good academic record throughout. Three years of Industrial/Research/Teaching experience excluding the duration of Ph.D. Age preferably below 36 years.|
|Associate Professor Level 13A2 Cell 1, minimum pay Rs 1,39,600 + HRA + travel allowance + pension benefits under New Pension Scheme (NPS) of Govt. of India.||Ph.D. with first class or equivalent at the preceding degree(s) in the appropriate branch with a very good academic record throughout. Six years of Teaching/Industry/Research Experience of which at least three years should be at the level of Assistant Professor Grade 1 in institutions of national and international repute.|
|Professor Level 14A Cell 1, minimum pay Rs 1,59,100 + HRA + travel allowance + pension benefits under New Pension Scheme (NPS) of Govt. of India.||Ph.D. with first class or equivalent at the preceding degree(s) in the appropriate branch with a very good academic record throughout. Ten years of Teaching/Industry/Research experience of which at least 4 years should be at the level of Associate Professor in institutions of national and international repute.|
The following are the preferred areas of expertise for selection at the assistant professor level: IISER Trivandrum faculty recruitment
IISER Thiruvananthapuram Jobs in School of Biology:
- Molecular and Structural Biology with expertise in biochemistry and structural analysis (based on NMR and/or X-ray crystallography and/or Electron microscopy)
- Computational Biology, Systems Biology and Bioinformatics
- Physiology and Metabolism
- Field Ecology and Ecological Modeling with expertise in vertebrate ecology.
- Biology of Diseases/Infectious Diseases (Host-pathogen interactions including virology, immunotherapy and immunology)
- Neurobiology and Systems Neuroscience
IISER Thiruvananthapuram Recruitment in School of Chemistry
- Quantum Chemistry with specialization in electronic structure calculation
- Surface Chemistry
- Atmospheric Chemistry
- Homogeneous and Heterogeneous Catalysis
- Bioinorganic/Biomimetic Inorganic Chemistry
- Chemical Biology/Biophysical Chemistry
- Organic Materials with emphasis on chemistry of polymers
IISER Thiruvananthapuram Recruitment in School of Physics
- Quantum Information and Quantum Technologies – Experiment/Theory
- High-Energy Physics/Gravity/Gravitational Waves and Experiments/Cosmology/ Astrophysics
- Atomic and Molecular Physics with specialization in cold atom physics
- Electronics and Instrumentation
- Experimental Soft Condensed Matter Physics
- Applied Physics with focus on Atmospheric Sciences or Energy Materials or Plasma Processing or Microwave Engineering or Satellite Imaging
- Functional Materials Research
- Laser Spectroscopy
IISER Thiruvananthapuram Recruitment in School of Mathematics
- Applied Mathematics
- Materials Informatics
General Information for IISER Thiruvananthapuram Recruitment
- The appointment of Faculty will be governed by NIT (Amendment) Act – 2012 (National Institute Technology Science Education Research (NITSER) Act) and its amendments from time to time and as per the provisions of the IISER Statutes.
- Reservations under various categories will be according to the Government of India norms as applicable to IISERs.
- Candidates working in Government Organizations/Institutions/Universities/Public sector undertakings should apply through proper channel.
- No enquiries of any kind in regard to the selections will be entertained.
- Institute reserves the right to screen and call only those candidates found suitable for interview. The eligibility criteria are only a bare minimum and mere fulfillment of the same will not entitle any candidate to be called for interview. If the number of applications received is large, the Institute may restrict the number of candidates to be called for interview to a reasonable limit on the basis of qualifications and experience higher than the minimum prescribed. For exceptional candidates, Institute reserves the right to relax the eligibility criteria such as age, educational qualification, etc.
- The institute reserves the right not to fill any vacancy advertised without any reason. The decision of the Institute in all matters shall be final and binding. Legal disputes, if any, shall be settled under the Court of Law within the jurisdiction at Thiruvananthapuram.