IISER Pune Recruitment 2019 for Admin Assistant Vacancy. Latst IISER Pune Jobs. IISER Pune Vacancy. IISER Careers & Indian Institute of Science Education and Research IISER Pune Jobs Vacancies. Upcoming Govt Jobs at Indian Institute of Science Education and Research Pune.
Candidates who are looking for IISER Pune Recruitment better news for them becauase IISER Careers link open for IISER Pune Jobs. Aspirants who want to apply for IISER Pune Vacancy 2019. They all need to check Details of IISER Pune Recruitment.
We are updating here all news for IISER Pune Jobs vacancies. You just read all information about Current IISER Pune Vacancy Notification. So at now we have mentioned all details in the below section of IISER Pune Recruitment. Check All India University Jobs
- IISER Bhopal Recruitment
- IISER Berhampur Recruitment
- IISER Thiruvananthapuram Recruitment
- IISER Mohali Recruitment
- IISER Kolkata Recruitment
- IISER Tirupati Recruitment
- IISER Pune Recruitment
IISER Pune Recruitment 2019 for Admin Assistant Vacancy
IISER Pune Jobs- Apply for Admin Assistant Vacancy:-Indian Institute of Science Education and Research IISER Pune published a new vacancy notification for Admin Vacant position. Candidate who wish to apply for Indian Institute of Science Education and Research IISER Pune Jobs. They should check that the eligibility are matching with their educational certificates. Interested applicants can walk in interview on Thursday, August 22, 2019.
IISER Pune Jobs Details
Indian Institute of Science Education and Research Pune is a premier autonomous
Institution established by the Ministry of Human Resource Development, Government of India, for the promotion of high-quality science education and research in the country. Indian Nationals fulfilling following advertised criteria may attend Walk-in Interview:
ISSER Pune Recruitment Jobs Description
|Name of the Post||Admin Assistant|
|Number of posts||01 (One)|
|Minimum educational Qualifications||B.Sc. or equivalent degree|
|Consolidated emoluments||Rs.-30000 per month|
|Day, Date, Time and venue of the walk-in
|Thursday, August 22, 2019 at 10.00 AM in Seminar Room No. 24, Main Building, IISER Campus, Dr. Homi
Bhabha Road – 411008
|Selection Base||Walk in Interview|
Qualification & Experience for ISSER Pune Recruitment
Applicants who wish to apply for this job they have B.Sc. or equivalent degree with minimum one year of experience at administrative position in science communication and event management.
Preference- Candidates having excellent communication (writing and speaking) and interpersonal skills; experience working on digital learning and science communication platforms and experience in working with students and academic institutions will be preferred.
Tenure of the appointment for IISER Pune Vacancy
Initially for a period of one year extendable for further period subject to satisfactory performance of the incumbent and continuation of the project.
Age for IISER Pune Recruitment
Candidates who are applying for this job they should Not more than 30 years as on date of walk-in advertisement.
Note- Relaxation in Upper age limit will be as per government rules
How to Apply for IISER Pune Recruitment
At the time of interview, applicants need to bring duly filled prescribed application form (available below advertisement link), self-attested photocopies of certificates in support of educational qualification, experience, date of birth and in support of information submitted in the application form and one recent passport size colour photograph. The applicant must also bring all the original certificates at the time of interview for the purpose of verification.
Address for IISER Pune Jobs Interview-
Seminar Room No. 24, Main Building, IISER Campus, Dr. Homi
Bhabha Road – 411008
General Instruction for IISER Pune Vacancy
- Appointment is purely temporary and will terminate automatically without any notice or compensation on termination of the project.
- The appointed person shall have no claim of appointment / absorption in Funding Agency or in IISER Pune.
- Appointment of the applicant will be governed by the terms and conditions of the funding agency particularly applicable to the said project
- The qualification prescribed should have been obtained from recognized Universities / Institutions.
- The prescribed educational qualification and experience are the bare minimum and mere possession of same does not entitle candidates to be considered in each stage of the selection process.
- Where number of candidates appearing for walk-in interview is large, it will not be convenient or possible to interview all eligible candidates. Based on the recommendations of the Screening Committee, the Project Investigator may restrict the number of candidates to be considered for the interview to a reasonable limit after taking into consideration qualifications and experience over and above the minimum prescribed in the advertisement. Therefore, it will be in the interest of the candidates, to mention all the qualifications and experience in the application.
- Relaxation in age and/or experience may be considered in case of exceptionally meritorious applicants, with prior approval of the competent authority.
- Age relaxation commensurate with educational qualification and/ or experience of the applicant may be considered for candidates having qualification and experience higher than the advertised with the prior approval of the competent authority.
- No TA/DA will be admissible for appearing for the interview.
- Selected candidates will have to join duty immediately on receipt of the offer.
- No interim enquiries / correspondence / communication of any sort will be entertained on the matter.
- Canvassing in any form and / or bringing any influence, political, or otherwise, will be treated as a disqualification for the post applied for.