Hamad Hospital Qatar job Vacancies 2019 at Hamad hospital Qatar careers portal. Latest Hamad hospital Qatar nursing vacancies. Check details of Hamad hospital Qatar jobs. Latest Qatar Government Jobs 2019.
Hamad Hospital (HMC) Qatar job Aspirants who are waiting for Hamad Hospital Qatar job Vacancies 2019. The Hamad hospital Qatar careers portal open at now. This is golden opportunity for them because of (HMC) Hamad hospital Qatar nursing vacancies available now. So subscribe us for Latest & Upcoming Hamad hospital Qatar Jobs vacancies. All the important details of Hamad hospital Qatar job vacancies 2019-20 Providing by us in the below section.
Hamad Medical Corporation Jobs 2019 Nurse Job Vacancies in Hamad Hospital. Get Hamad medical corporation nursing jobs. Know about Hamad medical corporation recruitment process @ jobs.Hamad.qa login. Latest Hamad hospital Qatar nursing vacancies. Hamad hospital Qatar job vacancies 2019 @Hamad medical corporation career login.
Job Seekers who are looking for Hamad Medical Corporation Jobs 2019. This is the great opportunity for them because of Hamad medical corporation nursing jobs available at @ jobs.Hamad.qa login page. The details of Hamad medical corporation recruitment processgiven in the below section. Candidates can find here Latest Hamad hospital Qatar nursing vacancies. for upcoming Qatar government jobs according to Hamad medical corporation career login candidates can subscribe us by email.
Hamad Hospital Qatar job Vacancies 2019 at Hamad hospital Qatar careers portal
Whether you are interested in being a clinician, an engineer, an accountant, a driver or in any other career that contributes to improving the quality of human life, we encourage you to consider Hamad Medical Corporation (HMC) for your future career. HMC Hospital Jobs are Qatar’s leading healthcare provider to over two million expatriates and Qatari nationals living and working in Qatar. We are a diverse and exciting organization; over 90 different nationalities work together for the single purpose of improving the quality of human life through patient care, education and research.
Qatar’s national healthcare delivery system is rapidly developing. HMC will continue to lead in developing the national health system by operating new facilities, implementing state-of-the art technologies, and recruiting the best, most qualified talent to care for Qatar’s future. Here, you will have the opportunity to team with the best and the brightest professionals in healthcare and to provide world class patient care service for the population. With us, you will have exceptional opportunities to develop your career in a professionally stimulating environment.
Hamad hospital Qatar nursing vacancies 2019 Eligibility
The Graduate Registered Nurse assists in the process which ensures that patient care is delivered in accordance with established corporate wide policies and procedures, nursing standards, guidelines and protocols, and the HMC Code of Professional Behaviour and Ethics for Nurses and Midwives. She/he provides education to patients and staff based on theoretical and clinical expertise. This position is accountable to provide high quality patient care during her/his duty hours
Responsibility for Hamad hospital Qatar nursing vacancies
This HMC Hospital Qatar job description should be read in conjunction with the HMC Registered Nurse Scope of Practice, HMC Code of Leadership Behaviours and the HMC Code of Professional Behaviour and Ethics for Nurses and Midwives.
Graduate Registered Nurses are responsible to a Charge Nurse and Head Nurse (Case Manager and Nursing Supervisor for HHCS) to provide professional, quality patient care according to HMC standards.
To fulfil the responsibilities above, the Graduate Registered Nurse, in collaboration with nursing personnel and members of other disciplines, engages in the following activities:
- Provides skilled safe, holistic and culturally competent, person-centred nursing care to patients, families, community and society, in collaboration with the multidisciplinary team irrespective of healthcare settings.
- Provides direct care for patients and their families in a variety of settings to include the hospital, home, clinics, primary health care units and the community.
- Provides guidance for and supervision of personnel responsible and accountable to the Graduate Registered Nurse.
- Coordinates nursing services with the services of other health care disciplines.
- Assumes responsibility for staffing and scheduling personnel.
- Ensures assignments reflect appropriate utilization of personnel.
Hamad hospital Qatar jobs Educational Qualifications & Certificates
· Bachelor of Science in Nursing (or in the field of health practice e.g. Mental Health) or equivalent health related degree, and/or post graduate award leading to, or in addition to, a valid nursing license that meets the requirements for licensing in the State of Qatar.
· As above
· Valid nursing license from the country of origin AND be eligible for license in the Supreme Council for Health State of Qatar
· Relevant life support/resuscitation certificates preferred, but there will opportunity to undertake as part of orientation
· Valid driver’s license (HHCS only)
· A minimum of 6 months recent clinical experience in a relevant nursing field.
· With the exception of BSN graduates of University of Calgary-Qatar, and BSN graduates of selected universities who are participants in the HMC nurse residency/internship scheme
Click here for Submit Your Resume & Apply Online for HMC Hamad Hospital Qatar job Vacancies 2019