Fiji National University Vacancies 2019 at Fiji national university careers. Get Vacancy in Fiji Government. Free Job alert for Fiji National university vacancies at FNU Fiji Vacancies careers. Fiji national university job vacancies.
Candidates who are looking for Fiji National University Vacancies 2019 at Fiji national university careers they have great Opportunity because of Fiji National University Vacancies 2019 Notification out at Fiji national university careers link. Applicants who want to get Application for Fiji National University Vacancies 2019 they need to read full post carefully about Fiji National University Vacancies 2019 according to Vacancy in Fiji Government.
Fiji National University Vacancies 2019 at Fiji national university careers
Fiji National University vacancies- The University is looking for a dynamic and creative individual to join the Department of Finance and Facilities as a Receiving Officer. Also search here for University of Fiji Jobs
The Fiji National University is a young and dynamic institution that was formed in 2010, following the merger of the six government tertiary institutions, which collectively have a long and illustrious history. Since its formation, FNU has come a long way. We educate more than 15,000 students per annum and employ approximately 2,100 employees.
FNU is in an ambitious phase of its change and development programme. If you are a dynamic and highly skilled professional, we would like to hear from you. In return for your hard work and effort we will give you the opportunity to undertake real challenges and be recognized for transforming FNU into being the leading tertiary education provider in the South Pacific
Responsibilities: Fiji National University Vacancies 2019 at Fiji national university careers
• Collaborate with procurement staff to list expected deliveries
• Receive shipments and sign paperwork upon receipt
• Unload packages from incoming trucks
• Inspect contents to ensure they are undamaged
• Verify packages according to order and invoices (quantity, quality, price etc.)
• Contact supplier or shipper if a mistake is identified
• Assume responsibility for returning unsatisfactory shipments or receiving replacements
• Label deliveries and allocate them to their designated place
• Ensure invoices are signed and paid for satisfactory deliveries
• Maintain accurate records and assist in inventory control
Requirements for Fiji National University Vacancies 2019
• A Bachelor’s degree in Accounting or Management with 2 years of work experience in relevant accounting field.
Applicants with knowledge of Microsoft Navision and Reporting Tools will be added advantage
• Proficient in MS Office programs, Excel, Word
• Excellent organisation and interpersonal communication skills, with a good command of written and spoken English language.
• Excellent analytical skills, self-motivated, accuracy in numbers and attention to detail.
• Ability to interact with all levels of management and work individually as well as part of a team.
• Strong commitment to the universities vision, mission and values.
• Must be a team player willing to assist wherever necessary in the Procurement Department.
Current Opportunities: FNU Fiji Vacancies
Fiji national university job vacancies 2019 Salary Band: Band $21,505- $25,740
How to Apply: Fiji national university job vacancies
Applicant must provide:
(a) a covering letter explaining their interest in the position
(b) a copy of their full Curriculum Vitae with names and addresses of three Professional Referees, one of whom must be the current or immediate past supervisor of the applicant,
View for Highest Paying jobs in World
About Fiji National University
FNU is a young university, with deep roots that reach back to the 19th Century. Although the university was only formed in 2010, its constituent colleges date back to 1885, when Suva Medical School was established. Today FNU is a ‘dual sector’ university, offering technical and vocational education and training (TVET) and higher education, from certificates to doctorates.
With six campuses in Suva, and one each in Nadi, Lautoka, Ba and Labasa, plus a number of smaller training centres, FNU provides students access to tertiary education nationwide. Uniquely, FNU is also home to the National Training and Productivity Centre which provides industry trainings and Fiji Maritime Academy which trains the nation’s ship captains and navigators.
FNU has a clear vision to provide education and training which is aimed at employability – either to ensure that new graduates are highly employable, or to assist those already in work to advance their careers. All our colleges have strong vocational roots.
FNU trains the nation’s doctors, dentists and nurses, its accountants and managers, its teachers, its engineers and technicians, its veterinarians and agronomists. It is vital that, as the country’s national university, FNU’s programmes are co-designed with employers to meet their needs and underpinned by relevant, applied research which aligns with our national priorities.