Ferrari World Jobs Abu Dhabi 2019 At Ferrari World Careers. Ferrari World Careers Abu Dhabi. Latest & Upcoming Ferrari World Jobs Abu Dhabi 2019 at Ferrari World Careers Abu Dhabi Page. Upcoming Govt Jobs in UAE
Job seeker who wants to get Ferrari World Jobs at Ferrari World Careers Abu Dhabhi Page they have good opportunity because of Ferrari World Job Vacancies open at Ferrari World Careers page. Applicants who are going to Apply for Ferrari World Jobs 2019 at Ferrari World Careers Page. They need to know first Ferrari World Jobs Hiring process & Selection Process according to Ferrari World Careers Abu Dhabi Page. We have mentioned all details of Ferrari World Jobs Hiring process & Selection Process according to Ferrari World Careers Abu Dhabi Page in the below section. Candidates need to check first Ferrari World Jobs Hiring process & Selection Process according to Ferrari World Careers Page. Ferrari World Jobs Abu Dhabi.
Ferrari World Jobs Abu Dhabi 2019 At Ferrari World Careers
Ferrari World Recruitment 2019 Abu Dhabi for Freshers & Ferrari world vacancies for Experienced:- Deer job seeker if you want to know about Ferrari World Careers Selection Process then you need to read all Ferrari World Jobs Selection process below.
Ferrari World Careers Abu Dhabi 2019 for BizTalk Developer – (19000011) Description
- Responsible for the understanding and documenting the business requirements,
- Mapping, orchestration, and custom pipeline component development in BizTalk 2016
- Work on an Agile Scrum team, collaborating closely with peers, product owners and the scrum master
- Actively participate and lead architectural design sessions
- Troubleshooting any bug\issue in the system and identifying the appropriate fix.
- Designs, codes, tests, corrects, and documents programs and scripts from specifications and subsequent iterations, using agreed upon standards and tools, to achieve a well-engineered result
- Collaborates in reviews of specifications
- Provides hands-on development and maintenance of BizTalk implementations, orchestrations, and custom objects implemented via BizTalk and associated services (.NET, WCF, etc.)
- Takes part in reviews of own work and leads reviews of colleagues’ work (including vendor deliverables)
- Supports senior developers, team leads, architects, and project staff to deliver detailed estimates
- Follows integration design patterns and architecture as prescribed by the architects
- Supports new initiatives and/or recommendations for platform scalability, availability, upgrade, and re-use
Qualifications for Ferrari World Careers Abu Dhabi 2019
As an ideal candidate,you must have:
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science and Microsoft Certified Technology Specialist (MCTS) in BizTalk
- 4+ years’ experience of Application Development, 4+ years’ experience of development using MS Biztalk, 3+ years’ experience of developing Web services, 3+ years’ experience of Database Design and Analysis required
- Experience using a variety of technologies, including .NET, web services, IIS, HTML, XML, XSD, XSLT, and SOAP/REST and Hands-on BizTalk development and design experience, including messaging queue
- Understanding of Microsoft .NET framework, including C#, WCF and web service development and Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC) and Agile development methodology preferred
- The ability to create and debug complex stored procedures, SQL statements, views, triggers, and functions for MS SQL Server.
Ferrari World Jobs Abu Dhabi Primary Location
: Shared Services
Job : Managers (Head Of Section)
Organization: Information Technology
Regular Job Posting: Aug 9, 2019, 9:16:21 AM
Ferrari World Careers for Workshop Technician – (190000C1)
At Farah we thrive on seeing happy guests, colleagues, and partners. We believe that each individual that we meet is important, and that we can make a positive difference to their lives. Our purpose is to create happiness…one smile at a time.
Ferrari World Careers Jobs Description
This position provides all of the necessary maintenance required for preserving and improving the physical functionality, safety and appearance of the all of the all workshop equipment, elevated work platforms, and other assets. Your scope of work will also include:
- Perform daily check, start-ups, closing procedures, preventive and corrective maintenance in all workshop equipment, fabrication, and modification and also support rides team and operations.
- Ensure the availability of the equipment always to support and enable smooth operation of the department.
- Supporting the annual rehab activities of the rides.
- Always be an active member of the team to take part in safe housekeeping.
- Maintain and ensure that all equipment and workplace is safe for all Colleagues and Guests.
- Respond and resolve call of downtime of workshop equipment and assets.
- Responsible in reporting and informing Team Leaders with regards to the issues and concerns that affects the safe operation of equipment.
- Taking ownership and completing the task assigned by team leader.
- Ensure that all preventive maintenance checklists are completed and submitted to Team Leader on time.
- Ensure that all corrective maintenance is performed well and eliminate from happening again.
- Provide feedback regarding the task assigned and execution of work if there exists any concerns.
- Team player in executing the task, taking the responsibility and reporting on time.
- Attend briefing, training and development program for personal growth.
Qualifications for Ferrari World Careers Abu Dhabi
- Educated in Technical School/Training Institute or Related technical qualification
- 2+ years’ of experience in maintenance field, workshop, fabrication and assembly, welding
- Basic English speaking/writing abilities.
- To be expert in at least one of the following fields: Electrical and Mechanical
- Physical fitness.
- 4+ years’ of experience in maintenance field in theme park or industrial environment and knowledge about machining, welding, fabrication and tools.
- With the experience in reading drawings, schematic diagram, hydraulic drawings and diagrams, welding and fabrication.
- Experience in troubleshooting and solving issue with equipment.
- Safe handling of tools and knowledge about safety
Ferrari World Careers Abu Dhabi Primary Location: Ferrari World Abu Dhabi