DRDO Recruitment 2019 Scholarship Scheme For B.Tech/B.E, M.E/M.Tech. DRDO Vacancy 2019. Check DRDO Exam date. Latest DRDO Jobs Vacancy. DRDO Apply Online.
Candidate who are waiting for DRDO Jobs 2019 good news for them Because DRDO Recruitment 2019 Scholarship Scheme For B.Tech/B.E, M.E/M.Tech available now. Candidates who wants to DRDO Apply online they Need to know DRDO Vacancy Details. DRDO Jobs Recruitment 2019 for Engineers Vacancies
We are Updating here DRDO Recruitment details for DRDO Vacancy at Current. You can look here all details of DRDO Apply online. Applicants who are applying for DRDO Jobs they check first all eligibility like DRDO Exam Date, DRDO Vacancy, Education Qualification, How to DRDO Apply Online & other details. Ministry of Defence Recruitment
DRDO Recruitment 2019 DRDO Scholarship Scheme For B.Tech/B.E, M.E/M.Tech
DRDO Jobs- DRDO has published anew DRDO Vacancy notification for DRDO Scholarship Scheme For B.Tech/B.E, M.E/M.Tech, M.Sc, B.Sc Holders. Interested and Eligible aspiraants who wants to apply online can submit their application on DRDO APPLY Online official link on or before 10th September 2019
DRDO Jobs Details
|Scholarship Name||DRDO Scholarship Scheme|
|Qualification||B.Tech/B.E, M.E/M.Tech, M.Sc, B.Sc|
|Job Location||Across India|
|Last Date to Apply||10/09/2019|
Qualification Details: of DRDO Recruitment Notification
DRDO Recruitment- The DRDO Scholarship Scheme for Girls in Aerospace Engg / Aeronautical Engg / Space Engg & Rocketry / Avionics / Aircraft Engg. DRDO has launched “DRDO Scholarship Scheme for Girls through Aeronautics Research and Development Board (AR&DB), DRDO HQ.
1. Subject/ Discipline: Aerospace Engg / Aeronautical Engg / Space Engg & Rocketry/ Avionics/ Aircraft Engg.
2. Level, Amount of Scholarship & Eligibility Criteria & Requirements:
a. Under Graduate* (BE/ B.TECH/ B.Sc. Engg) – Rs.120000 / year or annual fees whichever is less for a maximum period of four years. – Candidate must be an Indian National. Candidate should have got admission in the 1st year of current academic year (2019-20) to the relevant B.E./ B. Tech./B.Sc Engg. course. Candidate should have cleared JEE (Main). Candidate should have a valid JEE(Main) score
b. Post Graduate (ME/ M.TECH/ M.Sc Engg) – Rs.15500/- per month subject to Rs.186000/- per year for a maximum period of two years. – Candidate must be an Indian National.
Candidate should have secured admission in the 1st year for DRDO Recruitment of the current academic year (2019-20) to the relevant ME/M.TECH / M.Sc Engg course. Candidate must have scored minimum 60% marks in the qualifying exam (graduation level: BE/B Tech/B.Sc Engg. or equivalent) for getting admission to the subject course as per the guidelines set by AICTE/MHRD.
In cases where the conversion formula is not obtainable, CGPA/CPI of 6.75 (for a 10 point scale) will be taken as equivalent to 60%, as per AICTE guidelines. Candidate should have a valid GATE (General Aptitute Test in Engineering) score.
Note: for DRDO Recruitment- Students pursuing dual degree course / integrated master degree in the above mentioned subjects may also apply / receive this scholarship only for first four years as applicable for B.Tech degree course under the above scheme, subject to fulfilling the eligibility requirements.
Document for DRDO Vacancy
- Attached a scanned copy of each of the requisite certificates with online. scholarship application.
- Rightly selected the scholarship applied for.
- Uploaded recent passport size colour photograph (max. size 50 KB).
- Aadhaar Card (max 500 KB).
- Proof of admission (max 500 KB).
- Fees details (max 500 KB).
- Certificate from Institute (max 500 KB).
- A printout of the finally submitted/Locked online application for your reference.
DRDO Jobs 2019 Important Date:
1. Registrations will start from 25 July 2019 onward.
2. Closing date: 10th Sep 2019.
Conditions of Scholarship for DRDO Recruitment
1. Once a student discontinues the scholarship, he or she will not be motivated to qualify for further eligibility. Students availing this scholarship will be entitled to avail only one scholarship at a time and a certificate issued by Grantee Institute should be attached that it is not availing any other scholarship from any other institute / department / agency is.
2. The candidates have to produce basically all the certificates for verification at the institute and a certificate in this regard by the institute to AR and DB where the student belongs. Application without scanned copies of certificate for required required educational qualification or incomplete. Applications will be summarily rejected. No correspondence will be made in this regard.
3. Selected candidates will be considered for scholarship and will receive scholarship through their respective institute. The institute has to submit contingent bill with ECS mandate for all the candidates so that the funds can be released for the scholarship. Proposals for scholarship to selected candidates will be limited to the number of scholarships in the order of merit. List of candidates selected for scholarship.
Selection Procedure for DRDO Vacancy
- First year undergraduate (B.E./B.Tech./BSc. Engg.) Scholarship (for 4-yr full-time course) will be on the merit of JEE (Main). Candidates without a valid JEE (Main) score will not be considered.
- First Year Post Graduate (ME / M.Tech. / M.Sc. Engg.) Scholarship (Full-time course for 2 years) on merit Based on valid gate scores. Candidates without valid GATE score will not be considered.
How to DRDO Apply Online for DRDO Recruitment
If you have any question or doubt about DRDO Recruitment 2019 then write you question in the belo comment box about DRDO Recruitment. For get Upcoming DRDO Vacancy notification subscribe us by Email. We hope you will have get right information about DRDO Jobs.
About the Defence Research & Development Organisation (DRDO)
works under Department of Defence Research and Development of Ministry of Defence. DRDO dedicatedly working towards enhancing self-reliance in Defence Systems and undertakes design & development leading to production of world class weapon systems and equipment in accordance with the expressed needs and the qualitative requirements laid down by the three services.
DRDO is working in various areas of military technology which include aeronautics, armaments, combat vehicles, electronics, instrumentation engineering systems, missiles, materials, naval systems, advanced computing, simulation and life sciences. DRDO while striving to meet the Cutting edge weapons technology requirements provides ample spinoff benefits to the society at large thereby contributing to the nation buliding.
Make India prosperous by establishing world-class science and technology base and provide our Defence Services decisive edge by equipping them with internationally competitive systems and solutions.