DPSA Circular 2019 for Clerk. DPSA Vacancies Circular. DPSA clerk vacancies. DPSA latest circular 2019. DPSA Jobs Circular by Department of Public Service and Administration South Africa. Government Jobs in SA.
Job Seekers who are looking for DPSA Circular 2019 for Clerk & Various position, Who have great Opportunity Because of DPSA Vacancies Circular out on DPSA Jobs 2019 site. Candidate who want to see DPSA latest circular 2019 notification at website of Department of Public Service and Administration South Africa. They need to read this post care fully for DPSA latest circular 2019-2020. South African Air Force Recruitment
We are updating here all the important details of DPSA Vacancies Circular 2019-2020. So candidates advised that they read all the information of DPSA Jobs Circular provides by Department of Public Service and Administration South Africa, We have also mentioned in this post details of DPSA Circular 2019 for Clerk & Various Position Eligibility like Age limit, How to Apply & Qualification for DPSA Circular. Applicant can Subscribe us by email for Upcoming DPSA Latest Circular 2020-2021 also. Good luck for all of you for Latest DPSA clerk vacancies. Jobs in Pretoria
DPSA Circular & DPSA Vacancies Circular 2019-2020 for ASSISTANT DIRECTOR: ACQUISITION MANAGEMENT REF NO: 26578/01
Dear Job seekers we are happy to help you for find out Latest DPSA latest circular 2019-2020 & Current DPSA Vacancies. Applicants who have desire eligibility and qualification for DPSA Circular. Candidates who wants to apply for these DPSA clerk vacancies. they read all the details carefully before applying. professional, productive and responsive public service and administration. South African Police Service Vacancies
Mission of DPSA Vacancies 2019
- Establish norms and standards to ensure that the state machinery functions optimally and that such norms and standards are adhered to.
- Implement interventions to maintain a compliant and functioning Public Service.
- Promote an ethical public service through programmes, systems, frameworks and structures that detect, prevent and combat corruption.
- Contribute towards improved public administration in Africa and internationally through dialogue and sharing of best practices.
Introduction for DPSA Vacancies 2019
- This Circular is, except during December, published on a weekly basis and contains the advertisements of vacant posts and jobs in Public Service departments.
- Although the Circular is issued by the Department of Public Service and Administration, the Department is not responsible for the content of the advertisements. Enquiries about an advertisement must be addressed to the relevant advertising department.
Directions to candidates
- Applications on form Z83 with full particulars of the applicants’ training, qualifications, competencies, knowledge and experience (on a separate sheet if necessary or a CV) must be forwarded to the department in which the vacancy/vacancies exist(s).
- Applicants must indicate the reference number of the vacancy in their applications.
- Applicants requiring additional information regarding an advertised post must direct their enquiries to the department where the vacancy exists. The Department of Public Service and Administration must not be approached for such information.
- It must be ensured that applications reach the relevant advertising departments on or before the applicable closing dates.
DPSA Vacancies: Directions to departments
- The contents of this Circular must be brought to the attention of all employees.
- It must be ensured that employees declared in excess are informed of the advertised vacancies. Potential candidates from the excess group must be assisted in applying timeously for vacancies and attending where applicable, interviews.
- Where vacancies have been identified to promote representativeness, the provisions of sections 15 (affirmative action measures) and 20 (employment equity plan) of the Employment Equity Act, 1998 should be applied. Advertisements for such vacancies should state that it is intended to promote representativeness through the filling of the vacancy and that the candidature of persons whose transfer/appointment will promote representativeness, will receive preference.
- Candidates must be assessed and selected in accordance with the relevant measures that apply to employment in the Public Service.
DPSA Circular 2019 & DPSA Vacancies Circular 2019-2020 for ASSISTANT DIRECTOR: ACQUISITION MANAGEMENT REF NO: 26578/01
DPSA Recruiting for post of ASSISTANT DIRECTOR candidates who wants to apply for these vacancies can apply from here direct link provides below.
DPSA Jobs 2019: REQUIREMENTS for ASSISTANT DIRECTOR
A three-year National diploma/Bachelor’s degree in Public Administration/Financial Management/Supply Chain Management or equivalent qualification. 3 to 5 years’ experience in supply chain management/procurement. Generic competencies: Developing others. Project Management. Service delivery innovation. Problem solving and decision-making. Client orientation and customer focus. Communication. Technical competencies: Public Finance Management Act. Framework for Supply Chain Management. Transversal systems i.e LOGIS and BAS. Tender and contract administration. Preferential Procurement Policy Framework Act. BEE Framework and BBBEE Act.
Salary- R376 596 per annum (Level 09)
Duties of DPSA Vacancies 2019 for Assistant Director Position
The successful candidate will perform the following duties: Coordinate, review and
execute the bidding process: Provide secretariat services to the Bid Evaluation
Committee and Bid Adjudication Committee, Compile bid documents, Publish
tender invitations, Receive and open bid documents. Coordinate, review and
update the list of prospective providers for quotations: Compile terms of reference
to invite service providers for an expression of interest, receive, evaluate and
adjudicate the expressions of interest, update the database of approved suppliers.
Coordinate, review and source quotations from service providers in the database
according to the threshold values determined by the National Treasury.
ENQUIRIES : Ms K. Gulston Tel No: (012) 334 0561
Closing date for DPSA Jobs- 06 September 2019
How to apply for DPSA Circular 2019-2020
Applications may be posted to URS Response Handling,
P O Box 11506, Tiegerpoort, 0056; submitted electronically via email: firstname.lastname@example.org or via fax: 086 415 5709
DPSA Circular 2019 for ADMINISTRATIVE CLERK (MEDIA RELATIONS)
Last Date of Application- 30 August 2019
Salary – R257 508 per annum (plus benefits)
Location- Dr. George Mukhari Academic Hospital
REQUIREMENTS for DPSA Clerk Vacancies
An appropriate 3-year Bachelor’s Degree/National Diploma in Journalism or NQF 6 relevant qualification with the minimum of one year working experience in the communication or media environment. A thorough understanding and ability of news content writing and development. Good communication skills (verbal/written). An ability to produce quality work as a team member and under pressure. Good report writing and presentation skills. Computer literacy. A valid code 8 driver’s license.
DUTIES for DPSA Clerk Vacancies 2019
Develop and produce corporate publications. Assist with media relations and
monitoring duties. Develop and implement corporate publications development
and distribution plans. Assist with content development and monitoring of hospital
website and social media platforms. Interact with stakeholders at all levels.
Facilitate mentoring and development of interns. Any other duties as determined
For ENQUIRIES : Mr. Z Ndwandwe Tel No: (012) 529 3216
How to Apply: DPSA Circular for Clerk
NOTE : Applications must be submitted on form Z83 fully completed, obtainable from any Public Service Department or on the internet at www.dpsa.gov.za/ documents. The completed and signed form should be accompanied by a recently updated CV that specifies the following: All experience indicating the position, institution and respective dates (DD/MM/YY). Documents to be attached are certified ID document, certified copies of qualification/s including matric and relevant council registration certificate and proof of current registration (Where applicable). (Certification should not be more than three (3) months old
APPLICATIONS : should be hand delivered or posted to
Dr. George Mukhari Academic Hospital Human Resources Department Block 13, 3111 Setlogelo Drive, Pretoria, 0001