DP World Jobs 2019 in Dubai UAE at DP World Careers. DP world job vacancies list. DP world vacancy for Regional Communications Manager (MEA) & Emirati Abroad Program.
Candidates who are searching for DP World Jobs 2019 in Dubai UAE at DP World Careers, Great Opportunity for them because of DP world job vacancies list open Now. These DP world vacancy for Regional Communications Manager (MEA) & Emirati Abroad Program Position at now. Applicants who want to apply for DP World Jobs 2019 in Dubai UAE at DP World Careers they should read all the important details of DP World Jobs before applying. Jobs in Dubai
DP World Jobs 2019 in Dubai UAE at DP World Careers
Dear job seekers, good news is that DP world job vacancies list open Now. Candidates should check DP world vacancy for Regional Communications Manager (MEA) & Emirati Abroad Program Position here. We are providing below all the details like eligibility, responsibility & How to apply in the below section. You can check for also Bank Jobs in UAE
DP World Jobs 2019 in Dubai UAE at DP World Careers for Emirati Abroad Program
VAC4087 – Emirati Abroad Program
DP World has a portfolio of more than 78 marine terminals across six continents, including new developments underway in India, Africa, Europe and the Middle East.Container handling is the company’s core business and generates more than three quarters of its revenue. In 2013, DP World handled 55 million TEU (twenty-foot equivalent container units). With its committed pipeline of developments and expansions, capacity is expected to rise to more than 100 million TEU by 2020, in line with market demand. Visit for Latest & Current Government Jobs in UAE
DP World has a dedicated, experienced and professional team of around 30,000 people serving its customers around the world, and the company constantly invests in terminal infrastructure, facilities and people to provide quality services today and tomorrow, when and where customers need them.
In taking this customer-centric approach, DP World is building on the established relationships and superior level of service demonstrated at its flagship Jebel Ali facility in Dubai, which has been voted “Best Seaport in the Middle East” for 20 consecutive years.
DP World Jobs : About the Program
“Our continued investment in the development of our youth will be the foundation of our growth as a company and country, more importantly this will be our legacy.”
Sultan Ahmed Bin Sulayem, DP World Group Chairman and CEO
Come join us and help us lead the future of global trade
- Are you interested:
- in Global Trade?
- representing your country?
- in learning more about truly Global Emirati company?
DP World Careers internship opportunities for DP World Careers
We are offering internship opportunities in our business units across the world for UAE Nationals studying abroad. Each of our business will be offering internships to students to gain experience and meet their graduation requirements. This is your chance to intern in one of UAE’s most international company. Initially internships will be offered in:
- US – Charlotte, North Carolina
- Canada – Vancouver, Prince Rupert
- UK – London Gateway, Southhampton
- Egypt – Sokhna
- India – Chennai, Cochin, Mumbai, Mundra, Nhava Sheva, Vizhak
- Australia – Brisbane, Freemantle, Melbourne, Sydney
- Hong Kong
DP World Career at looking for DP World Jobs in Dubai driven and ambitious students who are in their final two years of their study program.
We are seeking UAE Nationals who are committed, innovative and who would represent the country in international regions in the best way possible.
In our selection process, we are interested to look for students who are:
- with excellent Academic Standing
- with excellent Leadership and teamwork skills
- Interested in Technology
- Action Oriented
- Bold in presenting their ideas
If you believe you have all of these qualities, then please join us in our exciting journey.
DP World Jobs 2019 in Dubai for Regional Communications Manager (MEA)
VAC4341 – Regional Communications Manager (MEA)
DP World is a leading enabler of global trade and an integral part of the supply chain. We operate multiple yet related businesses – from marine and inland terminals, maritime services, logistics and ancillary services to technology-driven trade solutions.
We have a portfolio of 77 operating marine and inland terminals supported by over 50 related businesses in 40 countries across six continents with a significant presence in both high-growth and mature markets. We aim to be essential to the bright future of global trade, ensuring everything we do has long-lasting impact on economies and society and creates a better future for everyone.
Our dedicated team of over 37,000 employees from 110 countries cultivate long-standing relationships with governments, shipping lines importers and exporters, communities, and many other important constituents of the global supply chain, to add value and provide quality services today and tomorrow.
We make sure cargo keeps moving so people have the things they need, when they need them, helping economies grow and nations prosper. It’s an important job, and one that requires smart, proud, passionate people working all across the world – people who are not afraid to innovate and find new ways of driving our business forward. We foster a culture of collaboration, innovation and respect. Our global workforce is made up of 45,000 people with over 110 different nationalities who bring their experience and expertise together, allowing us to be a global leader.
By thinking ahead, foreseeing change and innovation we aim to create the most productive, efficient and safe trade solutions globally.
The Regional Communications Manager, DP World Middle East & Africa, will lead communications activities for all strategic regional communications with target audiences in the region in support of business objectives. The Manager will work closely with VP External Relations and with the Head Office global communications function to deliver the Group’s communications strategy. The position reports to the Vice President, Group External Relations.The Regional Communications Manager will develop and manage the execution of a strategic communications plan that will integrate DP World’s key messages, vision, mission, values and brand promise, positioning and promoting the company in Middle East & Africa as an industry thought leader in the sector and trade generally.
The role will be responsible for setting the regional communications strategy, working with the central teams in developing a plan that incorporates all aspects of the communications mix, including digital media, sharing success stories, leading external relations projects, placing media narratives, developing sponsorships and more. Further accountabilities will include the optimization of the communications activities by analyzing the performance of campaigns, initiatives and programmes.
The Regional Communications Manager will develop strong relationships with key stakeholders across the company, in particular, ensuring robust alignment with business leadership. The role ensures the company’s reputation is enhanced and protected in the markets within the region. The Regional Communications Manager, Middle East & Africa, will be an experienced communications leader with exceptional writing and critical thinking skills and extensive media relationships.
- Develop, set the direction, lead and execute the region’s communications strategy, targeting key external audiences and employees.
- Provide strategic advice and tactical communications leadership to regional marketing managers.
- Develop plans that support the business unit objectives in the region, in alignment with the Group’s messaging, communications strategy and brand promise.
- Provide guidance on critical external activities for senior business and Group leadership, and support content development for stakeholder engagement.
- Oversee the continuous development of the region’s key messages and positioning, coordinating with the DP World Head Office Communications team and working with regional business leaders to determine key communications vehicles needed to support business objectives and advance the company’s commercial agenda.
- Liaise regularly with all functions to ensure materials reflect current positioning, key messages and latest statistics.
- Drive the creation of high-quality, accurate, written content, including speeches, news releases, fact sheets, executive briefing materials, presentations, blogs and opinion pieces.
- Jointly with the Head of Social Media, develop the region’s digital and social marketing programmes to support business objectives, engaging with all audiences, especially customers. Work closely with Marketing and IT to integrate communication platforms.
- Support the region’s commercial, strategic accounts and business development teams in organizing relevant exhibitions, roadshows and sales activities.
- Organise and manage events and exhibitions.
- Develop and oversee communications promoting the region’s sustainability initiatives within the company’s global sustainability programme, Our World, Our Future.
- Support the building and maintenance of relationships with governments in the region in support of business objectives.
- Work cross-functionally with Media Relations, Corporate Responsibility, and other key functions to lead the development of regional messaging
- Lead the regional managers in driving regional initiatives and to identify and develop compelling corporate story lines and thought leadership themes to support the company’s strategic goals in the region.
- Develop and maintain strong media relationships and help prepare executives for media interactions.
- Together with Media Relations respond to media enquiries and manage media relations for the region.
- Manage outside consultants, partners and vendors as necessary.
- Manage the region’s corporate and marketing communications budget. Establish and track metrics to assess the effectiveness of regional communications to drive continuous improvement.
- Regional lead in issues management, and member of Crisis response team to ensure alignment and co-ordination of a concerted response in line with Crisis Management policies.
DP World Careers: Qualifications and Experience for DP World Jobs
In order to give credible support to the organisation and be successful in this role, the ideal candidate will have the following:
- Bachelor’s Degree required, Master’s degree preferred; Minimum 10 years progressively responsible corporate communications experience, of which a minimum of 3 years leading strategic communications.
- Solid experience in developing and leading strategic integrated communication programmes, meeting expectations and deadlines within budgetary guidelines.
- Strategic thinker with strong leadership skills; experience managing, inspiring, motivating and coaching teams.
- Track record in integrating and aligning communications and business strategies.
- Strong analytical, planning, attention to detail, and prioritising skills.
- Experience providing direction and leadership on internal communications and internal stakeholder management, including presentations, online content, etc.
- A creative and innovative professional communicator able to inspire and support communications across a global organisation.
- Ability to achieve results through teams and to exert influence without direct authority.
- Strong issues and crisis management experience.
- The ability and confidence to deal with leading media and a proven track record of placing strategic storylines; strong social/digital communications skills.
- Fast and capable with a strong work ethic, attention to detail and a commitment to quality; ability to prioritise effectively and meet tight deadlines.
- Excellent interpersonal skills, proven networking and relationship-building, and the ability to interact with confidence with various levels and functions.
- Culturally experienced and sensitive to working collaboratively with many different cultures and at different levels.
- Excellent written and verbal English language skills. Regional communications experience a plus. Additional languages a plus.
- Self-starter who thrives under pressure, can prioritise multiple projects, take the initiative and is driven to achieve results in a dynamic environment.
- Willingness to roll-up sleeves and get the work done, big and small.
- Knowledge of the industry a plus.