Chicago Police Jobs 2019 at Chicago Police Careers. Chicago Police Hiring 2019 for Officer Recruitment. Chicago pd jobs. Chicago police officer requirements. 911 dispatcher jobs Chicago. Chicago police employment. Chicago police officer jobs. Chicago police dispatcher jobs. Chicago police officer application.
Job Seekers who are looking for Chicago Police Jobs 2019 at Chicago Police Careers. Excited News for the because of Chicago Police Hiring 2019 for Officer Recruitment. You can find here Chicago pd jobs, Chicago police officer requirements, 911 dispatcher jobs Chicago, Chicago police employment, Chicago police officer jobs, Chicago police dispatcher jobs & Chicago police officer application.
We are updating here all types of Jobs in Chicago Police Department like Chicago pd jobs, Chicago police officer requirements, 911 dispatcher jobs Chicago, Chicago police employment, Chicago police officer jobs, Chicago police dispatcher jobs & Chicago police officer application. Candidates who wants to apply for Chicago Police Jobs 2019 at Chicago Police Careers Point. They need to know all information about Chicago Police Hiring 2019 for Officer Recruitment details, So we have mention below Chicago Police Jobs details according to Chicago Police Careers notification.
Chicago Police Jobs 2019 at Chicago Police Careers
Dear Aspirants you will be happy to hear that Chicago Police Jobs opening for Police Officer position is open at Chicago Police Careers link now. Applicants who waiting from long time for Chicago pd jobs, Chicago police officer requirements, 911 dispatcher jobs Chicago, Chicago police employment, Chicago police officer jobs, Chicago police dispatcher jobs & Chicago police officer application, they can check now all Current Chicago Police hiring 2019 for Chicago Police Officer Jobs details in the below part of this page.
Candidate can subscribe us by email & book marks this page for Latest & Upcoming Chicago pd jobs, Chicago police officer requirements, 911 dispatcher jobs Chicago, Chicago police employment, Chicago police officer jobs, Chicago police dispatcher jobs & Chicago police officer application. We will update this page time to time for Current & Upcoming Chicago Police Jobs according to Chicago Police Careers link notification. Now mention us Chicago Police Hiring 2019 Police Officer recruitment details.
Chicago Police Jobs Brief Information
The Chicago Police Department is an equal opportunity employer that values diversity in its workforce and is looking for Police Officer candidates that have diverse life experience and reflect the diversity of our City. Chicago Police Department jobs seeking candidates that are effective problem solvers, critical thinkers, and good communicators.
- Joining the Chicago Police Department allows Chicagoan’s to make a difference in their community while providing a stable, well-paying job that can support their families.
- Police officers have enormous pride in what we do. We are serving our families, our neighbors and our communities every day, making the world better for those around us.
- Chicago Police Hiring police force is working hard and earning a salary that allows them to live comfortably. After just 18 months on the job our officers earn up to $72,510 a year.
Requirements for Chicago Police hiring 2019 Police Officer:
- Candidates cannot enter into the Police Academy until they reach the age of 21 and may not enter after the age of 40.
- 60 semester hours (90 quarter hours) from an accredited college or university, or 3 years active duty, or one year active duty and 30 semester hours (45 quarter hours)
- A valid Driver’s License
- A valid FOID
- Actual Resident of the City of Chicago
- Permanent resident of the United States (Citizenship is NOT required)
The selection process includes the following steps: for Chicago Police Jobs at Chicago Police Careers Link
- Written Test
- Pre-POWER Test
- Background investigation
- Medical examination
- Psychological examination
- Drug screen
- Final Police Officer Wellness Evaluation Report (POWER) Test
- For more information about the POWER test, please visit the following website at: http://www.ptb.illinois.gov/media/1320/power.pdf
- Other pre-employment procedures as determined by the Chicago Police Department.
Disqualification Based for Chicago Police Jobs
Applicants for the position of police officer are subject to a pre-employment investigation, including a polygraph examination. Pre-employment Investigation Standards for applicants to the position of police officer include, but are not limited to:
- Disqualification Based on Criminal Conduct: Applicants will be disqualified from consideration for a police officer position if there is evidence that the applicant has engaged in criminal conduct, even if the applicant was never convicted of a criminal offense:
- Disqualification Based on Driving Record: Applicants are required, to the extent reasonable, to operate vehicles in a careful manner protective of the public. Applications with a poor driving history are deemed unable to meet this requirement.
- Disqualification Based on Prior Employment History: An applicant’s steady employment history is an indication that, among other things, an applicant has the ability to work well with others; follow workplace rules; perform his or her work to acceptable standards; and come to work on time and on a regular basis.
- Disqualification Based on Military History: An applicant who has received a Dishonorable Discharge or Bad Conduct Discharge will be found unsuitable for employment. An applicant who has received a discharge with other characterizations may be found unsuitable for employment based on the nature
of the underlying offense.
- Disqualification Based on Membership or Association with Criminal Organizations: An applicant who is a member or affiliate of any criminal organization may be found unsuitable for employment.
- Disqualification Based on Indebtedness: Police officers are occasionally required to handle significant amounts of currency in the execution of their duties. Any applicant who has excessive current personal debts, not related to mortgage loans, student loans, auto loans, or a business may be found
unsuitable for employment. Any applicant who has defaulted on any loan or has an inconsistent payment pattern may be found unsuitable for employment.
- Disqualification Based on Other Conduct: Any applicant who has engaged in conduct that exhibits a pattern of repeated abuse of authority, lack of respect for authority or law or lack of respect for dignity and rights may be found unsuitable for employment.
- Disqualification Based on False Statements or Omissions and/or Failure to Cooperate in the Application Process: Applicants are required to cooperate with the City of Chicago and the Chicago Police Department in all matters relating to the processing of their applications for the position of Police Officer. Prohibited conduct within this category includes, but is not limited to: failure to
provide any required information; failure to respond to requests for information in a timely manner;
- Disqualification Based on Insufficient Contacts with the United States: The Chicago Police Department does not base employment eligibility on citizenship of the United States or any other country. While eligibility for employment does not depend on citizenship or national origin, we do require that an applicant establish sufficient contacts with the United States to enable the Chicago
Police Department to conduct a thorough pre-employment investigation.
- Disqualification Based on Polygraph Results: The polygraph examination is used as a tool to elicit information and verify responses elicited during the application process
Salary: Up to $120,348.00Job Posting:Aug 12, 2019 Requisition ID:320353
Salary: $$58,968.00Job Posting:Aug 12, 2019 Requisition ID:320319
Salary: $52,848/AnnuallyJob Posting:Aug 10, 2019 Requisition ID:319727
Salary: $90,190 – $100,620/YearJob Posting:Aug 9, 2019 Requisition ID:326517
Salary: Up tp $112,248/AnnuallyJob Posting:Aug 9, 2019 Requisition ID:319484
Salary: Up to 115,656/AnnuallyJob Posting:Aug 9, 2019 Requisition ID:319568
Salary: $51,840/AnnuallyJob Posting:Aug 9, 2019 Requisition ID:323986
Salary: $26.18/hourlyJob Posting:Aug 9, 2019 Requisition ID:324063
Salary: $26.18/hourlyJob Posting:Aug 9, 2019 Requisition ID:324052