Cathay Pacific Careers | Cathay Pacific Jobs in Hong-Kong. Latest Cathay Pacific Recruitment 2019 at Cathay Careers Page. Upcoming Cathay Pacific Pilot Jobs Recruitment.
Candidates who are looking for Cathay Pacific Jobs in Hong-Kong. Good News for them because of Latest Cathay Pacific Recruitment 2019 available at Cathay Pacific Careers Portal. Job Aspirants who wish to Join Cathay Pacific Jobs in Hong-Kong, they need to know details of Cathay Pacific Pilot Jobs & Various Cathay Pacific Recruitment Job Position at Cathay Careers.
We are updating on this page Cathay Pacific Jobs according to Cathay Pacific Careers Portal Notification. So guys just stay with us for Latest & Upcoming Cathay Pacific Jobs in Hong-Kong. Don’t forget to Subscribe our job portal by using Email Id for News of Cathay Pacific Recruitment publishing by Cathay Careers Page. View here for Jobs in HK Government.
Cathay Pacific Jobs in Hong-Kong at Cathay Pacific Careers
Cathay Pacific Careers:- Cathay Pacific and Cathay Dragon are united for a premium travel experience of Cathay Pacific Group. However, they also work with different personalities customized to reflect our different markets and customer groups.
Each airline has exciting opportunities for the crew and wide ranging opportunities in operations and corporate roles to suit different lifestyle preferences. At Cathay Pacific Group, your journey matters as much to us as it does to you.
We are here to help you on your way, setting you up to take advantage of everything that lies ahead. If you are excited about being a part of a global family committed to continuously improving the customer experience , To fly with some of the best crew in the world or to support our two airlines in ground operations or professional roles – Cathay Pacific Group Can be for you.
Without Cathay Pacific customers, Cathay Pacific would not be here. Cathay Pacific customers are at the center of our strategy, they inspire and unite all that we do. Earning their lifetime loyalty, trust and advocacy are the results that matter most to our global Cathay Pacific Group team
Cathay Pacific Pilot Jobs at Cathay Pacific Careers Portal
At Cathay Pacific, we train not just other officers, but also future captains. If you are fond of flying and have an ambition to pursue a career in aviation, we would like to hear from you. By joining the Cathay Pacific Cadet Pilot Program, you will receive sponsored training to become a pilot to operate regional, long haul and ultra long haul flights. Applications for the 55-week cadet pilot program are open throughout the year. Grab the opportunity to start your flight career today.
Eligibility & Requirements of Cathay Pacific Jobs for Pilot in Hong-Kong
- You should have A Hong Kong Permanent resident
- Candidates should have Graduated from secondary school with good passes in English language, Mathematics or Science; a degree in any discipline will also be considered provided you meet the secondary school criteria.
- Job Aspirants should be Physically fit and qualified for a Civil Aviation Department (HKCAD) Class 1 Medical Certificate
- Candidates should Able to meet our flight deck reach requirements
- Achieve ICAO (International Civil Aviation Organization) English Language Proficiency level 4 or above
- Age of Candidates is 18 years or above
Benefits for Pilot to Cathay Pacific Jobs in Hong-Kong According to Cathay Pacific Careers
You will receive these benefits if you are employed as a Second Officer upon successful completion of the Cathay Pacific Airway Cadet Pilot programme
We will prepare you to fly by: for Cathay Pacific Jobs in HK According to Cathay Pacific Careers Portal
- Offering comprehensive ground school theory training and programmes to ensure you build your skills, knowledge and confidence
- Providing you with support from world-class instructors who will teach you the theory of flying, systems and regulations required to succeed as an airline pilot
You will then learn to fly by:Cathay Pacific Pilot Jobs Recruitment.
- Spending time in both single and twin-engined light aircraft (DA40 and DA42)
- Practising in jet aircraft Simulators and learning Airline Operating Procedures, Large Jet Handling and Multi-Crew Flying
You will receive more information about joining Cathay Pacific in Hong Kong as a Second Officer upon successful completion of the Cadet Pilot programme.
Cathay Pacific Careers opportunity for Global applicants will be considered for Second Officer positions
If you are a Hong Kong Permanent resident you may be eligible to apply as a Second Officer with less than 250 hours provided you have an ICAO CPL and MEIR.
Apply now to become a Hong Kong-based Second Officer if you meet the following requirements:
- Commercial Pilots Licence
- Multi-Engine Instrument Rating (MEIR)
- Minimum 250* hours of flying experience
- Valid Class 1 medical certificate
- ICAO English language proficiency level 4 or above
- Aged 18 years or above
* If you are a Hong Kong Permanent resident you may be eligible to apply with less than 250 hours provided you have an ICAO CPL and MEIR and meet all other Second Officer requirements.
You will receive world-class training. Second Officers attend either a 6 or 8-weeks training in Adelaide, which comprises of Simulator Training, Flight Training and Theory Hours.
Our Second Officers are based in Hong Kong
For enquiries, please email email@example.com.
Cathay Pacific is an Equal Opportunities Employer. Personal data provided by job applicants will be used strictly in accordance with our personal data policy and for recruitment purposes only. All data will be kept on file for up to 24 months from the last date of submission or update.
About Cathay Pacific Airlines
In 1946, Roy Farrell and Sydney de Kantzow – two ex-Air Force pilots known for flying ‘The Hump’ over the Himalayas – had the idea to fly much-needed goods from Australia into post-war China. From there came Cathay Pacific, an airline fuelled by its founders’ passion for flying and love of the region.
In fact, our very name originates from Roy Farrell’s sense of ambition – that the new airline would one day cross the vast Pacific Ocean from China. This progressive thinking and optimism for the future was proven right less than thirty years later with our first transpacific flight.If You have any Query & Question About Cathay Pacific Jobs. You can write in the below comment Box. We will Reply you as soon as. Job Seekers can Subscribe us for Upcoming Jobs in Hong-Kong. Also Share this Job with your Friends.Thanks for Visiting our Cathay Pacific Careers Portal.