Border Control Jobs (UK) United Kingdom | Border Security Jobs. Border Force officers Jobs in UK. Latest Border Control Vacancies in UK. Defence Jobs in UK. Government Jobs in UK
Job Aspirants who are looking for Border Control Jobs (UK) United Kingdom. Great news for them because of the Border Security Jobs in UK open at now. Job Seekers can apply for Border Force officers Jobs in UK. You can find out the latest Border Control Vacancies here. We are updating in the below section all the Border Control Jobs in UK. British Army Recruitment Process
Border Control Jobs (UK) United Kingdom | Border Security Jobs
Border Security Jobs– Job Seekers who are looking for Boarder Force Jobs in United Kingdom. They have Golden opportunity to UK Border Control Jobs. These Job Opportunity given by UK Government to all eligible candidates who wants to serve their nation. UK Border agency jobs are dream jobs for job seekers. Candidates who are looking for Border Control Jobs in Manchester, Liverpool, Folkestone, Birmingham, Scotland, London & Dover they need to check first all information about Border Control jobs in UK in the below section.
How to become a Border Force officer Jobs in UK
You can get into this job through:
- an apprenticeship
- working your way up
- applying directly
- a graduate training scheme
Apprenticeship for Border Security Jobs
You could do a public service operational delivery advanced apprenticeship with the Civil Service.
Entry requirements for Border Security Jobs
To do this apprenticeship, you’ll need:
- 2 or more GCSEs at grade 9 to 3 (A* to D), including maths and English, or equivalent qualifications
Work for Border Control Jobs (UK) United Kingdom
You could join the Civil Service as a Border Force assistant officer, then apply for an officer post when vacancies become available.
To do this, you’ll usually need 5 GCSEs at grades 9 to 4 (A* to C), including English and maths, or equivalent qualifications.
Direct application for Border Control Jobs (UK) United Kingdom
You could apply directly to become a Border Force officer. To enter at officer level, you may need at least 2 A levels at grade E or above, or equivalent qualifications.
You can find out more about working as a Border Force officer from Border Force and Civil Service Careers.
Skills and knowledge for Border Control Jobs (UK) United Kingdom
- excellent verbal communication skills
- patience and the ability to remain calm in stressful situations
- the ability to think clearly using logic and reasoning
- the ability to work well with others
- knowledge of English language
- customer service skills
- to be thorough and pay attention to detail
- the ability to accept criticism and work well under pressure
- to be able to carry out basic tasks on a computer or hand-held device
Restrictions and requirements for Border Control Jobs (UK) United Kingdom
You’ll need to:
- be a UK national with no restrictions on your stay
- pass enhanced background checks
- pass security checks
- have lived in the UK for the last 5 years
- pass a medical check
- have a good level of fitness
- have a full UK or EU driving licence, held for at least 12 months
Day-to-day tasks for Border Control Jobs (UK) United Kingdom
In this role you could be:
- checking travel documents and passports
- questioning passengers about their reasons for visiting the UK
- searching people, luggage and vehicles
- writing case notes
- working with the police and immigration officials on operations
- attending court as a witness
Working environment for Border Security Jobs
You could work at a border entry point.
Your working environment may be physically demanding and outdoors in all weathers.
You may need to wear a uniform.
Career path and progression for Border Security Jobs
You’ll get continuous training during your first 6 to 12 months. Once you’ve passed your probationary period, you’ll have the full responsibilities of a Border Force officer.
With experience you could become a team leader, or move into a management position. You could also use your skills to train and work with new staff.
You may also be able to apply for roles in other departments of the Home Office or Civil Service.
Current opportunities & Border Control Jobs (UK) United Kingdom
Apprenticeships In England
- Wage : £144.30 Weekly
- Location: Hull HU1 3DT
- Wage : £216.45 Weekly
- Location: Dover CT16 3PJ
Courses In England for Border Control Jobs (UK) United Kingdom
- Provider: Ealing, Hammersmith & West London College
- Start date: 08 September 2020
- Location: London