Bihar Police Recruitment 2019 for New Bihar Police Vacancy SI, Sergeant & Jail Superintendent Vacancies. Latest Bihar police Bharti 2019-20. News of Bihar Police Vacancy 2019. Bihar police apply online. Bihar police new vacancy. Visit for Bihar police upcoming vacancy.
New Bihar Police Vacancy open for SI, Sergeant & Jail Superintendent Position. Candidates who wants to aplly for These Bihar Police Vacancy 2019 can get all details regarding to Bihar Police Recruitment 2019 Notification given in the below section.
Candidates who are searching for Vacancy in Bihar Police Department. They can Get here Bihar Police Vacancy Notification 2019. Bihar Police Recruitment for SI, Sergeant & Jail Superintendent Position. Check here for Jharkhand Police Vacancy & Delhi Police Vacancy
Bihar Police Recruitment 2019 for SI, Sergeant & Jail Superintendent Vacancies
Biahr Police recruitment 2019- Apply for SI, Sergeant & Jail Superintendent Position- Bihar Bolice going to recruits SI, Sergeant & Jail Superintendent Position. We are providing all details of Bihar police Vacancy 2019 in the below section. Candidates need to read all information according to Bihar police Jobs Notification before applying. The last date is 25 September 2019.
Category Wise New Bihar Police Vacancy 2019 Details-:
(A) Police Sub Inspector/Police Avar Nirikshak-2064 Posts
(Gen-825 Posts , BC Female-62 Posts, EWS-207 Posts, BC-248 Posts, EBC-371 Posts, ST-21 Posts, SC-330 Posts)
(B) Sergeant/Praraksh Avar Nirikshak-215 Posts
(Gen-80 Posts, BC Female-06 Posts, EWS-22 Posts,BC-26 Posts,EBC-40 Posts,ST-03 Posts,SC-28 Posts)
(C) Assistant Superintendant Jail /Sahayak Adhikshak Kara(Direct Recruitment)-125 Posts
(Gen-51 Posts, BC Female-04 Posts,EWS-13 Posts,BC-15 Posts,EBC-22 Posts,ST-01 Post,SC-19 Posts)
(D) Assistant Superintendant Jail /Sahayak Adhikshak Kara(Ex-Serviceman)-42 Posts
(Gen-17 Posts, BC Female-02 Posts,EWS-06 Posts,BC-05 Posts,EBC-08 Posts,SC-04 Posts)
APPLICATION FEE for Bihar Police Recruitment 2019
• General / EWS /EBC/BC – Rs.700/-
• SC/ST/PH – Rs.400/-
• The candidate can pay the exam fee through online by credit card or debit card or net banking.
Police Sub Inspector-Rs. 35,400/–Rs.1,12,400/-(Pay Level-6)
Assistant Superintendent Jail-Rs. 29,200/–Rs. 92,300/-(Pay Levl-5)
Educational Qualification for New Bihar Police Vacancy 2019
Candidates having Bachelor Degree /Degree from recognized university/college will be considered for this post.
General/BC/EBC:165 Cms (Male), 160 Cms(Female)
SC/ST : 160 Cms (Male) ,155 Cms ( Female)
General/BC/EBC: 81 Cms-86 Cms(Male)
SC/ST Candidates: 79 Cms-84 Cms( Male)
All Categories Female-48 Kg
All Categories Male-Proportionate with Height
Physical Efficiency Test Parameters-: for Bihar Police Jobs
Male – Approx 1610 Meters (01 mile) in 06 Minutes 30 Seconds
Female – 01 KM in 06 Minutes
(B) High Jump-:
Male- 04 Feet(Min)
Female – 03 Feet (Min)
(C) Long Jump-:
Male – 12 Feet (Min)
Female -09 Feet (Min)
(D) Shot Put-:
Male- 16 Pounds Shot Throw to 16 Feet Minimum Distance
Female- 12 Pounds Shot Throw to 10 Feet Minimum Distance
How to Apply For Bihar Police SI, Sergeant & Other VacancyRecruitment Online Form 2019
– Interested candidates who wants to apply for Bihar Police New Vacancy can apply through link provided below or they can also apply through official site of the BPSC before 25 September/2019.
Requisites of Online Application Form-:
• Starting Date – 22-August-2019
• Last Date of Registration – 25-September-2019
• Last date of Application fee Submission – 25-September-2019
• Last date of Online Application – 25-September-2019
• Exam Date – Available Soon
|Bihar Police Vacancy Notification PDF||Click here|
|Apply Online for Bihar Police Jobs||Click here|
Examination Pattern-: for Bihar Police Vacancy
(I) Preliminary Examination of 200 Marks (100 questions) of 02 Hours Duration comprising of GK, GA, & Current Affairs topics.
(II) Mains Examination of 400 Marks of 02 hours duration divided in Two pares(I & II of 200 marks each & 100 questions per section) comprising of General Hindi, General Studies, General Science,History,Geography,Mathematics & Mental Ability Topics
Mode of Selection for Bihar Police SI, Sergeant & Other Pots Recruitment Online Form 2019 – selection Will be based on -:
Bihar Police Vacancy 2019 for Cook Position
Good news for Aspirants who are waiting from long time to new Bihar police Vacancy. Because of Bihar Police Department going to recruits 10 cook Position Job in Bihar Police. Candidate who are preparing for Job in Bihar Police. They need to read new Bihar Police Vacancy 2019 Notification. After read full new Bihar police Vacancy Notification you can apply for cook position.
Candidate who has 10th pass can submit their application form after read all the information regarding to New Bihar police job Notification. Details like age, qualification, how to apply important date and instruction given in the below section.
Last date for send application form is- 4th August 2019
Bihar Police Recruitment 2019 for Upcoming 3500 Daroga Sub-Inspector ASI Vacancies
Bihar Police Recruitment 2019 – Great news for candidates who are waiting for long time to join Bihar police department. Recently a news are coming from Bihar Police department for Upcoming bihar police vacancy. Bihar Government announced for 3500 Daroga Sub-inspector ASI recruitment.
As you all know, the Bihar Police Department has not made any recruitment for a long time. All of you will be waiting for this recruitment for a long time. Bihar Police Department has announced to recruit sub-inspector positions in 2019-2020. All of you should now start preparing for this recruitment. Dear Readers like you know that you will have to work hard to get admitted to Bihar Police. So prepare now and keep on moving forward in your life.
Those Candidate who are doing hard preparation for Join the Police Department of Bihar. They can see the Bihar police Recruitment Notification 2019 in till July month. Bihar Police Subordinate Services Commission (BPSSC) will publish soon a notification of recruitment to the posts of Sub-inspector (SI). all detailed eligibility criteria is given here under:
Educational Qualification for Bihar Police Vacancy 2019
Candidate/Aspirants who have passed the degree examination from a recognized university or equivalent examination recognized by State Government they can eligibile for Bihar Police Apply Online.
Physical Standard for Bihar Police Bharti 2019-20
- General / BC / OBC male: Minimum 165 centimeters.
- SC / ST male: Minimum 160 centimeters.
- All categories female: Minimum 160 centimeters, and minimum weight 48 Kilograms.
Chest (only for males)
- General / BC / OBC: Minimum 81 centimeters unexpanded, Minimum 86 centimeters expanded. A difference of at least 5 centimeters is needed between unexpanded and expanded.
- SC / ST: Minimum 79 centimeters unexpanded, Minimum 84 centimeters expanded. A difference of at least 5 centimeters is needed between unexpanded and expanded.
Reservation/Relaxation is applicable only for candidates from Bihar state. The candidate who apply from other states will be counted as general candidates
Candidate must qualify physical standards tests to get Succeed in Bihar Police Bharti.
- Applicable for Male Applicants: One mile run, Time limit 6 minutes.
- Applicable for Female Applicants: One kilometer run, Time limit 6 minutes.
- For male candidates: Minimum 4 feet
- For female candidates: Minimum 3 feet
- Male candidates: Minimum 12 feet
- For females candidates: Minimum 9 feet
- Male Aspirants: Need throw a 16-pound gola to 16 feet a minimum distance.
- females Aspirants: Throw a 12-pound gola to 10 feet a minimum distance.
Age Limit for Bihar Police Bharti 2019 for Sub Inspector Vacancy
Dear Aspirants, Details of Bihar Police Bharti 2019-20 is provided by us in the below section check now details for Bihar Police Bharti Age:-
Age limit for Bihar Police Recruitment Un – Reserved Category:-
The age for Male Aspirants be between 20 years to 37 years as on 01.01.2019 & Age of Female Aspirants should be between 20 years to 40 years as on 01.01.2019
Required age For Reserved Bihar Police Recruitment – Category
OBC/EBC candidate Age should not be less than 20 years and more than 40 years as on 01.01.2019 & Age of Female candidate should not be less than 20 years and more than 40 years as on 01.01.2019.
SC/ST candidate Age should be between 20 years To 42 years as on 01.01.2019 & Age of Female candidate should not be less than 20 years and more than 42 years as on 01.01.2019.
Application Fees for Bihar Police Apply Online
- The Application fees for Bihar police Apply Online is Rs. 700 for General Category Candidates.
- The Application fees for Bihar police Apply Online Rs. 400/- for BC/EBC Category Aspirants.
- Those candidates who are belonging to SC/ST Category they should pay The Application Cost Rs. 400/ to fill Bihar police apply online.
Bihar Police SI Salary in Hand
In the below part Bihar Police SI Salary in hand details given. Please check Bihar Police SI Salary after 7th CPC.
- Basic: 35400
- Mess Allowances:3033
- Washing Allowances:450
- Deduction :NPS (10% of basic 3540)
Bihar Police Recruitment 2019 Selection Process
Dear Aspirants, if you wants to crack Bihar police recruitment 2019. Then you need to qualified these four steps.
- Bihar Police dipartment take first a Preliminary Exam for Bihar Police bharti 2019-20.
- After the qualify the Preliminary Exam you will be part of Main Written Exam.
- If you succeed in Preliminary Exam & Main Written Exam then You should pass a Physical Eligibility Test.
- At last you need to qualify a Medical Examination.
If you should qualified these steps then You will be part of Bihar Police Department as a Sub Inspector.
Preliminary Test Details for Bihar Police Recruitment 2019-20
- The preliminary exam will be of 200 marks. There is a single question paper with 100 questions in it. Duration of exam is 2 hours.
- Questions in preliminary will be on general knowledge and contemporary issues.
- Cut Off: 30%
- Candidates who will be obtain cut off marks (30%) qualify for mains. Number of candidates qualifying prelims for mains exam are 20 times the vacancies.
Negative marking (prelims and mains) Bihar Police Recruitment Exam
- 0.2 Marks are deducted for each incorrect answers.
Mains Written Exam Details for Bihar Police Vacancy
Qualified Aspirants of prelims can attend mains. This exam will be 2 papers.
- Paper I will be on General Hindi. It contains 100 questions. This paper is of 200 marks. Exam duration is of 2 hours.
- Cut off: 30%
- Marks in Paper I will not be added for merit list determination.
- Paper II will be on on General Studies, General Science, Civics, Indian History, Indian Geography, Mathematics, Mental Ability. This paper has 100 questions. Maximum marks of paper 2 is 200. exam duration is 2 hours.
Negative marking (prelims and mains) for Bihar Police Recruitment Exam
- 0.2 Marks are deducted for each incorrect answers.
Candidates will be get two copies of the paper. One copy is submitted to Commission for safe keep. The number of candidates qualifying mains for the physical test is 6 times the vacancies.
How to Apply Bihar Police Vacancy 2019-20 :-
Check Details about Applying process of Bihar Police Vacancy:- Interested & eligible Aspirants who wants to Bihar Police Apply Online. They can Apply By Only Online throgh Bihar Police Department official Web portal. Any other mode for submission of apply application would not be accepted.
Note- Candidates are given the instruction that prior to applying, the complete information related to the recruitment should be done online after checking the Bihar Police recruitment notice.
Steps for Bihar police Bharti Apply Online
- Visit Bihar Police’s official website.
- Visit the recruitment page on the website. Bihar Police Apply Online Application form.
- You can search the notification areas for any latest update for Bihar Police Bharti.
- Click on that special link.
- Now a new application link for Bihar Police Vacancy 2019 will open.
- Fill in the application form Bihar Police Bharti with accurate details.
- Please pay the application fee and fill the details like date of birth and category, qualification, photo and check signature.
- Take printout of Bihar Police Online Application form
Important Dates for Bihar Police Bharti 2019
|Online Application Open from||July 2019|
|Last Date of Application Submission by online||August 2019|
|Submit Application Fee by Online on before||August 2019|
|Exam Date for Bihar Police Vacancy||Update soon|
Important Link for Bihar Police Job Vacancy :
|Bihar Police Job Vacancy Notification||Download Advertisement (Bihar Police Recruitment)|
|Apply Online for Bihar Police Job Vacancy||Available From July 2019|
|Bihar Police Job vacancy for SI Syllabus 2019||Update Soon|
|Bihar Police Job Vacancy SI Admit Card||Released Soon|
Check for:- Latest Police Recruitment Notification
Friends hope you like the information given about Bihar Police Recruitment 2019-20. If you have any questions or query, please write in the comment box below. Our team will answer your question soon. One of your comments helps us to write a good post for you in the future. Best wishes to all of you for coming life.
Address of Bihar Police Headquarter-
Rajbanshi Nagar Rd,
North Patel Nagar, Rajbansi Nagar,
Patna, Bihar 800023
Contact Number of Bihar Police Headquarter – 9431820406
History of Bihar Police
Police in Bihar is more than 3000 years old. In fact, there are historical references to the police practices adopted by the Magadha Empire. In the modern era, policing started in the year 1862 with the introduction of the Indian Police Act 1861.
After the creation of the province of Bihar in 1912, the foundation of the basic structure of the police, which is present throughout India today, was laid.
In the pre-independence India, there are many officers of the Bihar province who have made a major contribution to policing in India.
Mr. BN Mulik, Founder and Deputy Superintendent of Intelligence Bureau, Khan Bahadur Azizul Haq, Development of fingerprint classification system with primary, Cabinet system Ultimately, his supervisor, Sir Edward Richard goes to the brain easily after the name of Henry.
After independence, Bihar Police With the introduction of new police and welfare practices like the creation of Police Welfare Fund, Police Hospital and Police Information Room (PIR) in 1952, the legacy of a rich tradition holds.
A police commission was also established. In 1958, whose mandate was to bring the police closer to people. The Bihar Policemen Association, which came into existence in 1967, was the first of its kind to care for the interests of policemen.
Today, Bihar Police is firmly committed to the service of the people that it is mandatory to serve and face the challenges of facing the rich traditions of its excellence and facing it.